Heldensagen vom Kosmosinsel Fleet File

I currently have Vol 2 and Vol 1 is in the mail right now.

Does anybody here collect these? I kind of want all of them but they are really really expensive for such tiny little things.

Is there a web site out there which shows the line art and names of the ships in the story? I really have no idea which is which except for the more famous ones like the Rio Grande and the Brunhilde.

I currently have Vol 2 and Vol 1 is in the mail right now.

Does anybody here collect these? I kind of want all of them but they are really really expensive for such tiny little things.

Is there a web site out there which shows the line art and names of the ships in the story? I really have no idea which is which except for the more famous ones like the Rio Grande and the Brunhilde.

I think there are several scans of the ships lineart somewhere in my HD, I'll post them here if you want, I got them from 4chan few months ago. ^_^

You mention the Rio grande and Brunhilde, did you forget Yang flagship, the Hyperion? :rolleyes:

LoGH capital ships are just so neat imo.

I used to play EVE Online a lot (I normally just re-activate my accounts during the summer and play for a few months), and can't help but think that there are quite a few LoGH fans at CCP:

The Rokh:

rokh.jpg

The Hyperion: (Though it looks nothing like Yang WeLin's flagship, I can't help but wonder)

hyperion.jpg

Edited by Ghost Train