Yeah but in the good olden days (men being a bit gruff) there was also a time when men wore pink shirts. lol Perfume on men is the new pink shirt of today.

I don't think it's all women's fault, just the elite want to differentiate . . .

Yeesh! Sometimes sarcasm just flies right over people. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

This Friday, The A-Team squares off against The Kung-Fu Kid (I refuse to call it The Karate Kid, as it has absolutely nothing to do with karate) at the box office. Who will win? But then again, who cares?

I wouldn't say that. From what I've heard he's already a karate student that learns kung-fu.

I heard the Mr. T refused a cameo role because he didn't care for the violence and sex in the new movie. Something about how people never died in his TV show, it was made for the family.

I heard the Mr. T refused a cameo role because he didn't care for the violence and sex in the new movie. Something about how people never died in his TV show, it was made for the family.

Yeah, and now that he's getting a paycheck for World Of Warcraft, he don't have to cow-tow fo' those suckas! B))

Maybe because everyone in that show were the worst shots in all of televisiondom!!!

Got back from this a while ago... Pure frickin awesome!

Yeah, I really liked it too. Its one of those movies that you can just sit back and enjoy. No need to really think (if u know what i mean)

I love the way action and comedy are both integrated to make the movie a fun experience.

Nice ending too B))

Saw it a few hours ago. Did Dirk and Dwight make cameos? If so I missed it.

This was a stupid movie. Everything blew up. If car bumped another in a mall parking lot the entire mall would have exploded. Lots of fun.

Did Dirk and Dwight make cameos? If so I missed it.

Yep. They had cameos.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0429493/fullcredits#cast

This was a stupid movie.

Yep.

Everything blew up. If car bumped another in a mall parking lot the entire mall would have exploded.

Isn't that suppose to happen with the A-Team?

Lots of fun.

:D

I haven't seen the flick yet, but Dwight was on yesterday's ManCow show (the powers at be at Radio MOJO 950, in their infinite wisdom, air the show from 3:00-6:00 am the day after the original airing) and confirmed that he did a cameo.

He said he was the first German doctor.

Just saw the film, pleasantly surprised. Exactly what a summer movie should be, loud, funny, for the most part held true to the show. I went in thinking Charlie's Angels, came out thinking damn that was great, a mindless movie that is very entertaining, and no cringe worthy moments. Scratch that, the CGI towards the end was worse than most video games, but eh still worth it.

Saw “The A-Team” on Friday. It’s definitely big, dumb and disposable entertainment, but it does work well in that regard. It was worth the ride and I had genuine fun watching it. However, the plot is preposterous and most of the film makes no sense. Much like last year’s Star Trek, the spectacle, characterizations and humor are what the audience is meant to get out of this one. But there is little to gain out of repeat viewing beyond satiating a need for action adventure and the dramatization falls flat upon any closer inspection.

I thought the casting for the A-Team was great. Everyone played their parts to perfection and had a fun time doing it. I particularly enjoyed Sharlto Copley’s role as Murdock and got a big laugh when the filmmakers managed to inject a small scene as an excuse for Copley's native South African accent. Bradley Cooper was also a delight to watch in action, clearly channeling a lot of his “The Hangover” performance to make the Face character all that more charming. Neeson was a great anchor for the rest of the team and slipped into his role without a hitch. I also found the villains sufficiently entertaining, especially Patrick Wilson as one of the many Lynches in employ of the CIA. And how could anyone not love that cameo by Mad Men's John Hamm as the next Lynch in line :)

The action was fun, over the top and meant simply to show case the boys having fun. Thinking about any of the sequences for more than 5 minutes will definitely hurt the film, but the sequences worked as dumb fun. I wouldn’t recommend to film for anyone not in the right mood. If I wasn’t wanting for an action packed flick with a lot of laughs, Joe Carnahan’s newest probably would have come across as vapid as any such film. But for better or worse, I had a good time at this one.

Hmm... Am I the only one who didn't like the movie all that much? The whole act of the characters just had too much bravado to them... They all acted as if they are gods among men with huge overactive ego issues. PPL just don't act like that IRL. Unless you are psychoticaly narcissistic. They're grown men with the mentality of teenagers that act as if theyre invincible...

I dunno about the rest of you guys but that is not an appealing protagonist IMO. Face IMO was the most annoying of the entire lot... very superficial and vapid as they come. LOL Tony Stark in iron man was more likable than him, at least he had some sense of urgency and takes things seriously when they need to be. I just hope the actor IRL isn't as annoying as the character he played...

The movie did had some cheap humor in it but it wasnt all that funny... The action scenes were a little too over the top IMO. So much so that the movie losses credibility in some ways.

The one thing that bothered me most were the villains though... They seemed just as moronic and stupid as the protagonists they were up against... If the stakes of losing are that high in the conflict. You'd think they would have gunned them down immediately when they had the chance and not screw themselves over. The whole villain dialog thing was just lame... and overused...

The plot was lame too... cmon would ne one really care if some douche bags got away with a few money printing presses to risk their ass and career over it? Most ppl even in the militray wouldn't give a damn about that. Besides the bankers and the fed are already devalueing the U.S currency as we speak. With all the printing that they're doing with the bailouts the money is gonna be worthless ne way.

This movie is another forgettable summer flick that will go down in the anals of movie history. If they do decide to make a sequel, I ain't watching it.