Tacticar pod Legult: who wants one?

captain america

Hi everyone.

While I had alluded to the project back in the Graug thread, this is the official "Legult re-issue" thread. Having said that, I intend this to be a limited (12-15 pieces only) re-issue of the 2005 full-cockpit Regult. It will also have reworked packaging to commemorate my 5th anniversary of Macloss model-making ^_^

However, unlike the original issue of the kit, I will make a few slight improvements:

-The resin will be a different color than the customary grey, so as to distinguish it from the original.

-The original (unstable) polycal joints will be replaced with the sturdy, fixed-pose 2.0 leg joints as seen on the heavy and scout Regults

-Parts breakdown will be improved; simplified in structural areas without sacrificing the super-detail aspects, especially the cockpit

-Decals! <--while still not 100% confirmed, I'm working on having a set included; the original didn't have any.

-Price is set at $140 plus shipping.

So far, I have the following (tentative) interested parties:

-hodiod01

-Leon Gor

-Kremmen

-Ahiachris

-Heavy Melder

-Jadefalconguard

-Neptunesurvey

So unless there's an error in the above, that should mean that there are 5-7 slots still available. Want in? Just let me know :)

post-632-1255535502_thumb.jpg

post-632-1255535509_thumb.jpg

post-632-1255535522_thumb.jpg

Hi guys!

Sorry for not posting sooner; I've had almost a dozen models already cast since last Friday, I just totally forgot to post in the heat of the action... And Halloween candy. Anyways, those who are ready to send payment may do so at any time, here's the shipping info to add to the kit price ($140)

Shipping within North America, up to 2 kits: $17.00

International up to 2 kits: $35.00

Paypal fee: 4%

So for 1 kit shipped in N-A, the total comes to $163.28, and for Int'l, it boils-down to $182.

I will process orders on a first come, first served basis until the fifteen models are all spoken for. As always, questions are welcome, ad if you require my private payment info, please contact me via PM ^_^

Thanks John. It's my pleasure to buy a kit from you. Payment for one Regult to Hong Kong was sent thru Paypal. May we ask what is your coming project?

Christopher

Hi guys!

Sorry for not posting sooner; I've had almost a dozen models already cast since last Friday, I just totally forgot to post in the heat of the action... And Halloween candy. Anyways, those who are ready to send payment may do so at any time, here's the shipping info to add to the kit price ($140)

Shipping within North America, up to 2 kits: $17.00

International up to 2 kits: $35.00

Paypal fee: 4%

So for 1 kit shipped in N-A, the total comes to $163.28, and for Int'l, it boils-down to $182.

I will process orders on a first come, first served basis until the fifteen models are all spoken for. As always, questions are welcome, ad if you require my private payment info, please contact me via PM ^_^