ANIME Figures and Statues

MaveRick

I think your sig quote says it best...

nice but boobs just too big.. half the size would be better!

I think your sig quote says it best...

Much pretty, such wow, very expense.

Honestly would prefer them without the cast off.

yeah they are a little pricey.. and I have to agree I'd prefer them without cast off.. Aside the fact I simply wouldn't have the courage to display them naked but it would probably help make them a bit cheaper without that clothing option.

OK fine, no cast off, just naked, period...

I like cast off, I love euro figures, I have some really lewd figures in my collection. for this particular pair though, the ballet outfits are what make them interesting.

I've got plenty of girls in nothing but a thong in my collection, I don't have any ballerinas.

I didn't knew that they are doing Breath of Fire figures.

FIGURE-016484.jpg

Breath of Fire 2 and 3 where the parts I played the most so those characters would have a bigger impact on me (especially Nina, Katt and Bleu from BoF 2 ^_^) but she looks neat.

Oh hey, look what just showed up on N-Y. Beelzebub is so cute.

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/15217-the-seven-deadly-sins-beelzebub-matsuri-yomise-meguri-no-bushi-limited-edition.html

hIE1451003613_zpsxaqegg2n.jpeg

also, you get a choice between squid dick, and chocolate banana dick, so that's nice. ^_^

Edited by anime52k8

going back to these for a second, I'm thinking about just getting the black swan only. thoughts? should I go for broke and get both?

going back to these for a second, I'm thinking about just getting the black swan only. thoughts? should I go for broke and get both?

they are both lovely but if I had to chose only one then it would be the black one. I really like her hair color and she is a little less posey. But you should probably just go for broke and buy both! :p:D

I'm up to 3 now. Technically 4 but the last one needs a lot of clean up and work before it's presentable, and frankly I don't know what to do with her. I don't know if I'll be getting any more soon. Danny Choo just released a male smart doll, and I've got some cool ideas for things to do with it, but I don't actually want to spend the money right now. I'm also super interested in Chitose, who's coming out in march. I really, really, REALLY want her; just look at how cute she is:

post-4286-0-94808900-1453896062_thumb.jpg

Seriously, these are really fun.

24553342261_d88347a5f1_c.jpgFamily by Michael Ringot, on Flickr

Edited by anime52k8

Repaint. The delicious fantasy of a busty blond beauty being ravaged by tentacles is hot. The fantasy of a busty blond beauty with a tan being ravaged by tentacles is even hotter...

Edited by myk

Original. The blue highlights (I refuse to call it armor) makes this figure pop. The repaint is a tad boring.

Yeah. The repaint is way too monochromatic for my tastes.

Well, the whole statue is not to my tastes, but the original design has a much better color palette.