ANIME Figures and Statues

MaveRick

I think Keith desperately wants some yaoi figures here. Somebody post yaoi figures for Keith!!!111

:bump:

meanwhile, kaitendo offers their version of Shamsiel...

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-015127

1/6

2/16 release

Nope, I just uploaded the wrong image. Thought I put up my full of stars meme, stupid memes!

Three things I really wish: I had my smart doll with me right now, I really wish I had an Alice costume for her, and I really wish I had my camera with me. I could be getting the best pictures right now.

Edited by anime52k8

I told myself I wasn't going to buy any more female anime statues but this one I just couldn't resist! She's simply stunning! :wub:

Love her pose, her sword, what she's wearing, her bad ass facial expression! Love her everything! :D

FIGURE-014707_02.jpg

While I was at it I also pre-ordered the 4-Leaves Tony's Heroine Collection "Innocent Fairy" Freesia seeing that I have the other two.. Has some very nice finer details! Plenty of fan service going on! And she's super cute too! ^_^

FIGURE-015123_08.jpg

Was also considering buying this version of Saber Bride too! She's gorgeous but I think what lets her down a bit (and im sure I'll cop sh!t for this) is her unzipped suit.. Don't get me wrong I think she's super sexy and all that but I think its a little over done or was unnecessary. A little sIutty even. They could've had her suit just unzipped half way down her boobs and still nailed the look. Not that the Innocent Fairy - Freesia that I pre-ordered isn't revealing, on the contrary but as the name of the figure suggests she does does look a lot more "innocent" rather than "sIutty". Heck im still giving her some consideration but for the moment I think I'll give her a miss.

FIGURE-004065_09.jpg

Edited by spanner76

While I was at it I also pre-ordered the 4-Leaves Tony's Heroine Collection "Innocent Fairy" Freesia seeing that I have the other two.. Has some very nice finer details! Plenty of fan service going on! And she's super cute too! ^_^

FIGURE-015123_08.jpg

That's SO CUTE! :wub:^_^:wub:

I'm talking more about how I'm not a fan of Tony's work because I find it repetitive and bland at this point. but I do like Freesia more than the other two for some reason. can't explain why but I like her the most.

I'm conflicted about this one. I was so hyped for it when they announced it because it was the perfect companion piece for one of my all time favorite figures in my collection (NATIVE's Gamer Girl) but now that she's available to order, I'm not sure how much I actually want her. decisions decisions.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-015129

FIGURE-015129_zpsau2tdlh2.jpg

Meanwhile...

I wanna say Orchid Seed is finally revisiting there BASTARD!! line, but given the glacial pace at which they work it' really right one pace with the last two figures.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-015253

FIGURE-015253_zpsas2bjiym.jpg

I actually didn't care about this figure until now, then I found out she got the Booty.

FIGURE-015253_10_zpsx3dmyixc.jpg

Meanwhile...

I wanna say Orchid Seed is finally revisiting there BASTARD!! line, but given the glacial pace at which they work it' really right one pace with the last two figures.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-015253

I actually didn't care about this figure until now, then I found out she got the Booty.

What are the other two figures Orchid Seed made for Bastard?

Saw it earlier this week I absolutely hate its face sculpt and pose. It just doesn't suite the characters personallity.

I thought this was the idea of the Bishoujo line. To enforce the bishoujo style on characters that are not suited for it. ^_^

Saw it earlier this week I absolutely hate its face sculpt and pose. It just doesn't suite the characters personallity.

Yeah I wanted to want it, but the pose and the facial expression are wrong. Oh well...

so nobody else is bothered by the olive colored hair and lips?

That's another issue with her. All the edge of the character is gone in that figure. Maybe they should have started with the Asian girl first. I forget her name now. The one on the communication device. Chances are I won't get her. And Pop Culture Shock is supposed to be making some Metal Gear statues I think. I'll just use the money saved on whatever they bring out.