ANIME Figures and Statues

MaveRick

Ignis is an elf, she should have pointy ears. I have three models and they all have normal ears. I should have the yamato Ignis figure by the end of this week and the wedding dress on order.

Ditto on the Major Figure. I'd like another one of her, where she is wearing the Jacket and leggings. I'd like to get the Bishoujo Power girl, Wonder woman and batgirl.

Way too many go figures out there.

Here are few pics of some my figs. Sorry for the picture quality, they were all taken with my blackberry. There is some nudity, so if it offends you, then don't look.

http://www.flickr.co...s/81770160@N07/

Edited by Golden Arms

• 2 weeks later...

My Yamato Ignis figure arrived and I really dig the figure. My only real complaint is that the shoulder joints should be a little longer. Her left shoulder joint doesn't stay in that well. I'll definately pick up the other figures in this line.

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up this Koto Wonder Woman at SDCC. It was the EYES that drew me to her......

The eyes (the whole face really) are kind of meh. She's got nice tits though.

Edited by anime52k8

It took me a minute before I figured out its not Cloud Strife.

Hmmm know that you mention it I can't stop seeing Cloud. :angry:

Cool glad I'm not the only one that got it. Mine is still in the box.

It's a great statue and is quite photogenic. The bike design was just too cool to pass up and I love Fate/Zero.

That bike statue looks cool. I guess I'll check out the anime. A company needs to do Priss from BGC in this scale. I don't want that small toy Yamato released. Maybe this will renew interest in Rook's ride armor from Beagle.

did it come with extra boobs...mine came with two sets of knockers lol

Yep. The cast off/swappable boobs are the biggest detractor though IMO. neither of the shirt options really sit right; the one in the picture that covers her boobs (sort of) never wants to close properly so it has unsightly gaps on the sides, the shirt that's pulled up all the way fits better but doesn't lay naturally on her chest, and you can't just go shirtless because her torso has really prominent seam lines from the swappable breast parts (makes her look like some sort of robot).

I'm sticking to the full boobs with the pulled up shirt as it looks the best. Oh, and the third pair of boobs is made of squishy rubber, it's pretty weird.

I completely forgot I had pre-ordered the new Black Widow Bishoujo figure. Funny, because that's exactly how I got my last two Bishoujo figures, X-23 and Christie Monteiro. Anyway, the squishy boobs aren't anything new on Japanese figures but they're still wrong as heck. I mean, who does that?

Picked her up a few days ago, and she's now my favourite(official pic):

CMgmi.jpg

A slightly amusing note: while the figure is almost entirely PVC/ABS, her chest area is made of a squishy foam/plastic material:

jlovT.jpg

What figure is this?

Messing with the camera..some bad shots and some good ones.. dammit.. I need to learn to adjust the focus on the lens better.

The Bishoujo Collection and their respective exclusives..(White Phoenix is missing) =(

DSC_0243.jpg

DSC_0242.jpg

DSC_0240.jpg

DSC_0235.jpg

DSC_0234.jpg

DSC_0232.jpg

DSC_0229.jpg

DSC_0228.jpg

DSC_0226.jpg

DSC_0225.jpg

DSC_0221.jpg

DSC_0218.jpg

DSC_0216.jpg

DSC_0214.jpg

DSC_0212.jpg

DSC_0211.jpg

DSC_0210.jpg

DSC_0209.jpg

DSC_0206.jpg

DSC_0205.jpg

DSC_0204.jpg

DSC_0203.jpg

DSC_0202.jpg

DSC_0201.jpg

Enjoy

Edited by Kicker773

I think its official that were all big fans of Shunja Yamashita! I have the bishojou Huntress on order. Kicker, it looks like you have most of the collection.

Nevermind, You do have the complete Collection!!

I have Storm, Jim Lee Jean Grey, Dark Phoenix, Ms Marvel, Rogue with the Short jacket, and Psylocke. I want to get Wonderwoman and SDCC Storm (I think the white outfit better iluminates the sculpting detail than the black uni).

Can you show us some more pics of Hot Toys Sucker punch? I saw the HLJ video on her and was blown away her samurai swords detail.

Edited by Golden Arms