ANIME Figures and Statues

MaveRick

In fairness, the black dress is beautiful. The beedy red eyes, fangs, and proportions make it look like she's going to eat your brains :lol:

Pete

^ This. Too reminscent of Chuckie, I still haven't gotten over that thing...

Though if I had the money, I would go for something like this or a custom :):

http://www.volks.co.jp/jp/rozen/sd_suigin.html

Edited by shiroikaze

God, those are nice!

Everytime somebody add a new post, I wanna run out and grab whatever is being posted. Must excercise self-restraint :p

Personally I'm always a sucker for girls who look like this! Gotta love the curves on Yamanobe Tomo!

vnh7gl.jpg

Pete

I saw those, but didn't like them. Boobies hanging off a head/decolt are not attractive. They need to be attached to the remainder :) I guess I'm an Hour Glass (8) guy more than anything else...

Better still, Sensual Tummy Mouse pads would probably be the best....

Pete

For the post above that one, who the hell is that one? She looks like she has a booster system attached to each of her shoulder blades. What is it with the Japanese and the ass shots?

It's Hatsune Miku. You know, one of the Vocaloids. This particular design is for a remix of a song, though I can't find the exact video though showcasing the design:

Moon remixes

I kinda prefer the

Here's the artist's (Nagimiso) original design.

Edited by shiroikaze

Nice one of Maetel.

Thanks! For the record, I forget the company behind it, and I believe it was originally a UFO Catcher game prize (though I bought it from a shop). The reason its not a full body shot is that the figure has a bit of a balance problem, you can't see the counterweight I had to use on the base! :lol: (guess it leans because we all know Matusmotos characters like the booze!).

Ok, I have pretty much no anime figures, and I'm not really of the figure collecting type... but if I ever did get one, that Miku Hatsune remix would be it. That thing just screams at me to buy it. :lol:

It's just something about that face.. it's kind of haunting.

Edited by Chronocidal

Sometimes amazon is good for things like this.

http://www.amazon.com/s/qid=1264478808/ref...Atoys-and-games

thanks, that was a very pleasant surprise. i shop a lot on amazon but it never occured to me to look for anime figures there.

unfortunately, it's not the kureha version i'm after, so any other store recommendations would be welcome.

however, i did find some of the figures i was looking for. ^_^