ANIME Figures and Statues

MaveRick

• 2 weeks later...

Iowa is up for order:

https://hlj.com/product/max04245

The heavy armament version is a web exclusive, but GSC does ship internationally. I ordered this version because I have no self control.

http://goodsmileshop.com/en/CATEGORY-ROOT/WONDERFUL-HOBBY-SELECTION/Iowa-Half-Damaged--Heavy-Armament-Ver-/p/MAX_WHS_WD_00012

:wub::wub::wub:

FIGURE-032607_04.jpg.eff37ebb90af7c7ac959ad2ca544773a.jpg

FIGURE-032607_05.jpg.34c1715d7fbb085054d4a5e79fbe866a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

dang, another must get. and since my Yamato is the heavy armament version, the Iowa should be too. 'coz it's only logical. or so i tell myself.

OT, i recently got a Marilyn Monroe 1/4 statue. since i now have a handful of 1/4 scale anime bunny girls (i was too weak to resist them despite my "no larger than 1/6" self-imposed rule), i thought it would be interesting to display Marilyn with them. that display will have to wait though until the house move.

p1.jpg 

...and since i now have my first Blitzway, it is only logical i PO'd their next release.. ;)

12381.jpg

and down the rabbit, er, hole <cough, clears throat> we go

Edited by Major Focker

On 8/30/2017 at 4:28 PM, Major Focker said:

dang, another must get. and since my Yamato is the heavy armament version, the Iowa should be too. 'coz it's only logical. or so i tell myself.

Makes sense to me. A battleship girl without huge freaking guns(and I don't mean that euphemistically) is just WRONG.

Wish they'd do something similar with aircraft that ISN'T Strike Witches. That show freaked me out, although the character designs were good. Something like this promo pic, without magic or endless pantsu. 

IMG_0319.JPG

a couple interesting lewd figures.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-032889

I don't know how I feel about this first one. I like the lewd wedding dress thing, but her legs are just... off. it just looks like a really unnatural pose. also, I liked the smile the illustration has better than the included face.

Kaneel1504584751.jpeg.65f601de8fd13284ce23e5283729e134.jpeg

Spoiler

Kaneel1504585071.thumb.jpeg.26a82362c87871c3b96f24cdae0f85f2.jpeg

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-033071

I'm also kind of digging this one. There's just something sexy-cute about her. Also, of the 4 figures from the last wonderfest based on art by BAN, this is the only one that isn't a dickgirl. I'm not sure if that makes her more or less interesting. :mellow:

Kaneel1504574515.thumb.jpeg.0953e18c44cb17c8e3016b81f48b5b5e.jpegKaneel1504574555.thumb.jpeg.2292fbba92a55d75c9a45f86c30319b2.jpeg

that cat girl looks really good. the eyes seem farther apart than usual, which works for that coy, feline expression.

at 1/6, it would be nice piece to display with the bunny girls, which are risque but safe enough to display in the open. 

then i realized her cat tail wasn't attached to her costume..

Edited by Major Focker

7 hours ago, Major Focker said:

that cat girl looks really good. the eyes seem farther apart than usual, which works for that coy, feline expression.

at 1/6, it would be nice piece to display with the bunny girls, which are risque but safe enough to display in the open. 

Kinda what I was thinking. It is sexy, but not SKANKY.

then i realized her cat tail wasn't attached to her costume..

WELL NEVER MIND, THEN.

I never even considered that possibility. I've clearly watched too much anime, I just assumed the girl had a tail. I mean, she DOES have a tail, but... not one that's ATTACHED to ... you know what I mean.

17 hours ago, anime52k8 said:

I'm also kind of digging this one. There's just something sexy-cute about her. Also, of the 4 figures from the last wonderfest based on art by BAN, this is the only one that isn't a dickgirl. I'm not sure if that makes her more or less interesting. :mellow:

Less.

2 hours ago, JB0 said:

never even considered that possibility. I've clearly watched too much anime, I just assumed the girl had a tail. I mean, she DOES have a tail, but... not one that's ATTACHED to ... you know what I mean.

At this point I've played enough Sei Shoujo games that my first thought was exactly were it is.

Does anyone have any information about this Asuka Langley figure?

s-l300.jpg

The Ebay info I could find says:

- 1/6 scale
- PVC?
- made by Hobby Japan(? I thought they were a magazine...)
- My search terms had to include "Evangelion Q" for this figure to even show up in the results
- also Asuka Shikinami Langley, not Soryu
- 2007?
- WonFes exclusive?

EDIT:

But I can't confirm any of that info.

Edited by kajnrig

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Scyla said:

I don't need it, and I really can't afford it... but I want it.  :wacko:

BTW, Mutsu got here like a week or two ago, she is gorgeous and perfect and exactly the figure KanColle's best girl deserves. I've just been too lazy to go and take. pictures. At some point I should get around to doing that as well as making a NSFW Kurehito Misaki Gallery since I've got so many of those figures at this point.

Edited by anime52k8

^^^^I don't get it.  Does she come with a removable bottom half, or something?  Are her legs poseable?  Otherwise I don't see how she gets ino the squatting pose...

That is truly bizarre.  Oh well, I'd get that Oda Non but I'm saving up for the bunny girl and her friends; if she ever comes out...

I

On 10/31/2017 at 7:44 AM, Major Focker said:

unplanned purchase. just loved the color.

59f86ff7ebe5f_20171031_120724_FrogResizer50.thumb.jpg.7bba6f3a16cb65bb2708ad25be9a06c5.jpg

I thought I could get over the color but I couldn't. I didn't like the color of the base either. Nor that she needs a stand near her knee.  I'll get a bunny girl one day.

47 minutes ago, renegadeleader1 said:

I don't know man there's something about when non Japanese artists and sculptors try to copy the anime look and can't quite pull it off that turn me off.

Perhaps it's the best of both worlds since she's based off a real cosplay model. I don't know. Here is the model in question. I'll make it so you have to click the link since she's wearing the same costume as the figure. Which I guess would make it NSFW.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Baux4JBAYGC/?taken-by=swimsuitsuccubus