ANIME Figures and Statues

MaveRick

I only asked as when I had my anime girls out on display and I only ever had clothed figures, nothing nude or what could be considered too revealing but still got a lot of "that's just weird' or "you're a perv" or generally negative comments..

Aside needing the space they were occupying, it was part of the reason why I removed them from display..

Edited by spanner

as an aside, bandai needs to hurry the hell up releasing the HMR Glaug. I've got two REALLY cute/sexy girly figures waiting on it's slow ass so they can ship out. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol::p

I see no reason why I should hide my nude figures from sight. If people are bothered by the sight of nude, busty women then they can leave and stare at feral cats outside, or whatever soothes their fragile sensibilities. Yes I am a pervert and I have no shame in it...

I don't really want it, I keep telling myself that I don't want it, every logical and rational part of my brain is saying I don't want it.

but I really want it. :wacko:

oy, oy!

Isis will soon join Shamsiel as released KF figures. The other two girls shouldn't be far behind...

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-019872

attachicon.gifFIGURE-019872.jpg

1/6

9/16 release

:bump:

Why is she cosplaying as Ishtar?