ANIME Figures and Statues

MaveRick

But she's out of scale with EVERYTHING ELSE YOU OWN. It will RUIN your display case!

what is this SCALE of which you speak?

amen to this! ^_^ but sometimes it depends on what it is you are buying.. -_-

I can't tell if you're saying I should do it or not. ;)

Edited by anime52k8

Oh, you. You just couldn’t let me go, could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You are truly incorruptible, aren’t you? Huh? You won’t kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness. And I won’t kill you because you’re just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever.

FIGURE-014260.jpg

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-014260&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_cate3%3D1223%24pagemax%3D40%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

I scaled down to Nendoroids a while back. The Joker looks like he wants to burn down his tiny cute little world. ;)

FIGURE-014260.jpg

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-014260&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_cate3%3D1223%24pagemax%3D40%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

I scaled down to Nendoroids a while back. The Joker looks like he wants to burn down his tiny cute little world. ;)

I left the figma line a while ago and I just go witn the Nendos because, well, they are too damn funny to look at

I left the figma line a while ago and I just go witn the Nendos because, well, they are too damn funny to look at

Agreed. They are cute and funny. :D I'm trying to decide if I should go traditional and pick up Nendo Batman to pair with the Joker. I didn't get Batman on release. But I also have half a mind to pair Joker with Celty from DRRR!!, even though it means crossing the streams.

Edited by technoblue

anime52k8, If you've heard of the Iplehouse dolls from (South) Korea, their dolls are better than anything from Japan, IMO anyway, :wub: . They are both equally expensive regardless.

wow, those are crazy. They look absolutely beautiful, but they seem a little advanced for me if that makes sense. I like that the smart dolls come ready to go with everything you need in one package, and that they're designed to be handled and posed and transported. They're more user friendly for a novice (i.e. me).

Edited by anime52k8

• 2 weeks later...

@anime52k8.. That looks quite good actually! B))

So I have heard you guys mention some guy who got banned? What's the story with that? If you don't mind explaining.. ^_^

Dude kept spam posting his Mikuru doll dressed in victorian clothing, and only stopped to spam post his VHS deck w/CRT.

guess what turned up in the mail this weekend...

22283767496_c5c2b60182_c.jpgThe new girl by Michael Ringot, on Flickr

sorry for the crap picture. :unsure:

That is nice, glad you gave in to the impulse shopping side of the force ;)

Dude kept spam posting his Mikuru doll dressed in victorian clothing, and only stopped to spam post his VHS deck w/CRT.

He also unironically used the term "waifu" when talking about his doll.

yes... yes you did. -_-

Ah....and I see you can buy bigger boobs for the doll as well...

Edited by myk

they are nice but way too extreme for me..

^ To me, it's not the facial sculpt that's the problem with these dolls... it's those eyes; they creep me out on so many levels.attachicon.gifmousie.gif

I need to be more specific: it's the eyes that are throwing me off. But don't get me wrong, I like the overall look quite a bit...

Edited by myk