ANIME Figures and Statues

MaveRick

It's supposed to be a beat-em-up, isn't it? I love those types of games. Many quarters were lost back then :)

Yeah, it looks like a side-scrolling beat-em up with a magical touch, not unlike the D&D game from a while back. Just for that sorceress I may have to buy that game, though...

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, it looks like a side-scrolling beat-em up with a magical touch, not unlike the D&D game from a while back. Just for that sorceress I may have to buy that game, though...

It's supposed to be a beat-em-up, isn't it? I love those types of games. Many quarters were lost back then :)

I'm so out of it I didn't even know that sorceress was in an actual game. Have any of you guys played it? I love watching those giant magical orbs bouncing and flopping about. As for the figure, since I'm all about faces first I'm going to say I think they did a good job with it, IMO.

Is there a nude version?

The game is great fun if you like games like Capcom's D&D Arcade Games, Castle Crashers, Guardian Heroes, Golden Axe, Final Fight, etc. Stunningly beautiful and a basic yet very fun and fluid combat system, good online co-op (though no voice chat which is weird), and a nice ability/level system that carries over into later playthroughs (unlike Guardian Heroes where you level up for almost no reason as you can never max out a character and nothing carries over to the next playthrough). I've enjoyed it. As to the character figures I actually like the Amazon and Elf figures much better....

amazon-noscale.jpgelf-noscale.jpg

Thanks for posting those 'pics. I'm sure the elf'll be a cutie, but that Amazon's butt/thigh sculpt just makes her look like one of those angry fat girls you see on Jerry Springer...

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-002218&page=top

oh man, this one's nice... I already have the regular version on order, and I don't really want to order the same figure twice, and I'm too impatient to wait until december to get it... but the pink is really cute. :unsure:

FIGURE-002218_zps0d8d7ca6.jpg

As to the character figures I actually like the Amazon and Elf figures much better....

amazon-noscale.jpgelf-noscale.jpg

I hope the next Sorceress figure is a lot better. If not I might only get Elf. I don't like the extra stand. But she needs it for balance.

Thanks for posting those 'pics. I'm sure the elf'll be a cutie, but that Amazon's butt/thigh sculpt just makes her look like one of those angry fat girls you see on Jerry Springer...

That Amazon comment cracked me up and I've only seen bits and pieces of Jerry Springer. Which I'm very happy about.

^^^Well, what can I say, lol. I could've gone for the figure if she was toned, fit, maybe even SLIGHTLY muscular (Powergirl?), but the way she is now she looks like she belongs in a rap video "shaking her money maker" or something, I dunno...

^^^Well, what can I say, lol. I could've gone for the figure if she was toned, fit, maybe even SLIGHTLY muscular (Powergirl?), but the way she is now she looks like she belongs in a rap video "shaking her money maker" or something, I dunno...

Your descriptions get better and better. :lol:

I saw the prototype of this Meiko Shiraki "Uniform" figure a while ago. Perhaps here I can't remember. I didn't know where she came from but I thought the sculpt was hot.

I just found the "Catsuit" version. Never have I wanted to get removable parts / cast off figures before just because. But I'm considering these even though I wouldn't remove the tops. The glossy black on the Catsuit looks fantastic.

Also, this character is from a manga called "Prison School." I think this is one prison I wouldn't mind attending.

post-15104-0-58888100-1379297692_thumb.jpg

post-15104-0-49748000-1379297706_thumb.jpg

Has anybody on here ever gotten a preowned item off amiami.com? There is a Tamaki To Heart figure I've wanted for a while and the price seems reasonable, but the description refers its condition as "B" slight damage so it has me a little worried. For whatever reason amiami only shows a stock picture of the figure not the actual preowned figure.

Your descriptions get better and better. :lol:

I saw the prototype of this Meiko Shiraki "Uniform" figure a while ago. Perhaps here I can't remember. I didn't know where she came from but I thought the sculpt was hot.

I just found the "Catsuit" version. Never have I wanted to get removable parts / cast off figures before just because. But I'm considering these even though I wouldn't remove the tops. The glossy black on the Catsuit looks fantastic.

Also, this character is from a manga called "Prison School." I think this is one prison I wouldn't mind attending.

Hot...

For that figure to accurate to the manga she needs to dripping with sweat.

SO HOT!!!

Has anybody on here ever gotten a preowned item off amiami.com? There is a Tamaki To Heart figure I've wanted for a while and the price seems reasonable, but the description refers its condition as "B" slight damage so it has me a little worried. For whatever reason amiami only shows a stock picture of the figure not the actual preowned figure.

I'd email them directly and ask for pictures of the actual item. We've all taken our fair share of self-destructing Yamato Valkryries and Garlands, but when it comes to girl figures there is NO room for error...

That's a sexy figure-the spilled milk and the udders on the floor are a nice touch. Financial ruin? Frak it man, you can't take any of it with you so why not have some fun...

I have bought two ichiban kuji Ranka preowned figure from amiami. But I only bought the one with condition 'A' for the figure. So far so good.

That's a sexy figure-the spilled milk and the udders on the floor are a nice touch. Financial ruin? Frak it man, you can't take any of it with you so why not have some fun...

I just love Misaki Kurehito illustrations, there so pretty and this one figures based on my second favorite illustration by him so I needed it.

sample-ad3ddb58cdbe5134b7c2be9b91a6b428.

it's just really expensive at over $200 shipped when I'm also looking forward to that big Starless figure this month and that bible black figure next month. it's just big boobs and puddles of white liquid all the way down for the next 2 months.

Edited by anime52k8

I'm so crazy, I just bought this on NY:

http://www.nippon-yasan.com/lang-en/figurines-others/4447-native-creators-collection-cat-lap-milk-limited-edition.html

native-creators-collection-cat-lap-milk-

and I've got a big box of stuff coming from Ami-Ami... financial ruin.. :wacko:

I saw this one on Neogaf a few days ago. This one goes further than the Meiko Shiraki ones to me. Also I saw release pictures of the Meiko Shiraki "Uniform" figure. Her face doesn't look as good as the prototype. So that's one down. Maybe the face on the "Catsuit" version will be a bit different too. Save me the money. And me going to the dark side of figure collecting.

Yes, faces are very important; you've got to love that face or the hottest figure in the world won't make a difference. Also, I wouldn't think of it as going to the darkside, rather your true nature manifesting itself lol...

Yes, faces are very important; you've got to love that face or the hottest figure in the world won't make a difference. Also, I wouldn't think of it as going to the darkside, rather your true nature manifesting itself lol...

Come to the dark side, we have cookies... and boobies. :p

I've been close. I have the Hot Toys Black Widow from Avengers figure. But I don't have her top all the way down like many. Nor have I looked. Not even a peek. I have the 009-1 figure from Organic which is hot. But cast off is a whole different level. Next step is the sexaroid / gynoid.

I wish one of these Japanese companies made a cute version of Selene from Underworld. That way I could easily pass on the Meiko Shiraki Catsuit figure.

It's not all boobs, I just got my figuarts Sailor moon from amazon today, she's so kawaii.

that said, time for more super pervy figures... the second Bible black game figure by dragon toys: Reika Kitami

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-002305&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_originaltitle%3DBible+Black%24pagemax%3D20%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

FIGURE-002305_zps5d14e1bf.jpg

I'm actually not all that impressed with this one. I'm super excited about the Rika Shiraki figure they're doing, but I think a big part of it is because Shiraki's face was much cuter in the game, where as I actually like the more mature look they gave Kitami in the OVA.

also, what the hell is going on with this alternate head:

FIGURE-002305_06_zps691a8b21.jpg

I think I'd rather spend the money on a second Shiraki in pink if anything.

I got another question for you guys that import a lot of figures. Is it me or is has the US dollar become more favorable lately? I was looking at a Senran Kagura figure on amiami that I swear was originally pushing the $120 range is now around $75 usd. It doesn't appear to had gotten a bigger discount, so I'm wondering if its the exchange rate.

USD peaked against JPY sometime in May this year at 1 USD=103yen and has since backed down slightly to 1 USD=99 yen. so i don't think forex had anything to do with the price fluctuation unless you were looking at that figure since the start of the year when 1 USD = 85yen.

anyway, this sold out quickly on amiami:

FIGURE-002364.jpg

i already broke my 1 figure per character rule once for this character, so i guess i might as well break that rule again :rolleyes:

I saw that too and I usually don't care for the original character at all (it's a Vocaloid-something-or-other right?), but this one looks very cool and perfectly terrifying :)

Edited by xrentonx