1:48 Hasegawa VF-1

CF18

The first idea coming to my mind is: the leg part, the more detailed head, the gun, the chest part, and the following fast pack and GPB armor will be the replacements of my current 1/48 collections.

Owning the ultimate detail 1/48 series will be not a dream anymore.

It will definitely to see very soon various paints like even minmay guards. Hasegawa definitely get the right track. No double they will gain great benefit following this line.

Many thx for these pix.

Furthermore, personally think that if it is successful, they will soon release the vt-1 and ve-1 version. 1/48 ve/t, OMG, I was thinking this dream will be completed by yamato but seems hasegawa will make it true in advance.

And I m also wondering why yamato 1/48 line is not ressue with new moterial. Most of bros here will sure collect them without any hesitation.

Now if Hasegawa would make Battroid kits in the same scale with pilot, detailed cockpit, weapons, fast/strike pack etc.,

I would have no need to keep my Yamatos...

Most likely that will follow or some garage kit will appear eventually.. Is a given at this scale.. I am wondering of the prices of these extras..

Now this is something worth getting excited about! Given Hase's track record there is no doubt in my mind that I'll be more than satisfied with this series. Can't wait to make my first Gerwalk custom when the Battroid kits get released! It's so nice to hear the news of an upcomming release and not have any reservations about the finished product. I feel like I used to feel as a kid in the last few weeks before Christmas. WOOOOHOOOOO! :D

I just $hit myself......Yep, there is definitely a skid mark in my briefs.

Finally! An affordable 1/48 Bulky Lee!

I think it needs many, many aftermarket conversions. I volunteer! :lol:

No, what you need to do my friend, is one-up Hasegawa by going ahead and start work on that 1/32 or 1/24 VF-1.

Finally! An affordable 1/48 Bulky Lee!

I fully support your nomination as official, under the radar, aftermarket conversion for the 1/48 VF-1 KING!

Snazzy title huh, has a nice ring to it, LOL

Gonna wait for FP version. Great point about the VT and VE though... they're sure to get a lot of toy buyers interested in those.

Not forgetting the 1D as well, unless the Capt'n re-issues his 1/48 conversion kits

Edited by BlueMax

It's good that you're doing this. 'Cuz it was a given that if you didn't, some of us were going to light some torches, get some pitchforks, and storm your home and force you to accept gobs of our cash ^_^

Seriously, I've been less than impressed with some of the details of these 1/48 kits (not that that stopped me from buying them) and anything from you to fill in that void would be a very welcome thing indeed. (Plus hovertanks and Glitter Boys, too :lol: )

Wow. Looks really good.

I wish it was more like the UD from Club-M with removable panels and more options, plus a strike pack.

Several things to note:

-Arms are more squared when compared to the slender renditions of Yamato's 1/48.

-Nose appears a bit longer.

-Gun pod nozzle is smaller and more acute.

Great start, Hasegawa!

YES! Finally a 1/48 that I can get excited about. This might actually break me out of my strict 1/72 scale policy... now where to find the room for this. I too only wished that it had more removable access/fuselage panels and a wing with all the slats, fowler flaps and spoilers detailed and separated. This might be my exception. ;-)