WHAT'S CURRENTLY SHIPPING OR SHIPPING ISSUES...

pondo

What about shipments? December 8th the day received shipping confirmation from HLJ for SAL, today is January 5 and has not received anything, I'm from MEXICO.

PD. Maybe bad luck, make another order now by EMS, shipping confirmation was 26 and my guide does not change from "Dispatch from outward office of exchange TOKYO" and today is January 5 and no change!

What the hell happens? if by EMS arrived within 1 week and 2 weeks for SAL!!

"SOMEONE OF YOU ARE IN THE SAME SITUATION? :angry:

What about shipments? December 8th the day received shipping confirmation from HLJ for SAL, today is January 5 and has not received anything, I'm from MEXICO.

PD. Maybe bad luck, make another order now by EMS, shipping confirmation was 26 and my guide does not change from "Dispatch from outward office of exchange TOKYO" and today is January 5 and no change!

I'd email HLJ about it. A similar thing happened to me with fed ex where the tracking showed the package was picked up but nothing after that. HLJ shipped out a replacement after I brought it to their attention.

I would have waited with your SAL order. I'm in South America and it takes more than a month to get SAL packages!! EMS takes usually takes 1/2 weeks.

Don't worry you should get your orders. Never had an issue with HLJ.

Thank god my wife was in Hong Kong when the 1/3000 hit the streets, she brought it as a present in no time ;)

I would have waited with your SAL order. I'm in South America and it takes more than a month to get SAL packages!! EMS takes usually takes 1/2 weeks.

Don't worry you should get your orders. Never had an issue with HLJ.

Thank god my wife was in Hong Kong when the 1/3000 hit the streets, she brought it as a present in no time ;)

Oh, I totally read that wrong. Yeah, sal can take over a month. It just depends.

Edited by eugimon

hi skull_leader001 i have a similar situation waiting for my vf 1s 1/48 with the difference that mine appears is already in Mexico since the last week so im afraid that the problem are the dates of the holidays because i always bought on hlj and is the first time that my toy dont arrive on time

already been 2 weeks and my packages do not move from there !!!!( EMS)My guideI can only imagine the status of my package by SAL.

Be patient, this is my last order form HLJ

guide

It took some time to arrvie, I know is HLJ but, for example amiami warns you about shopping before x-mas to avoid delays.

Be patient, this is my last order form HLJ

guide

It took some time to arrvie, I know is HLJ but, for example amiami warns you about shopping before x-mas to avoid delays.

Que padre que te llego, a mi lo que me preocupa son mis 3 paquetes diferentes por SAL, siento que llegan a fines de la próxima semana, los EMS almenos se que no salen de japon aun :angry:

Saludos

Que padre que te llego, a mi lo que me preocupa son mis 3 paquetes diferentes por SAL, siento que llegan a fines de la próxima semana, los EMS almenos se que no salen de japon aun :angry:

Saludos

¡Por piedad avísame cómo te fue con el estado de humor de los agentes aduanales... desde hace mucho tiempo he querido comprar varias cosas de Yamato, pero he tenido muy malas experiencias con esa bola de ojetes; incluso en dos envios de libros me cobraron impuestos :blink: !

Gracias anticipadas.

Saludos

¡Por piedad avísame cómo te fue con el estado de humor de los agentes aduanales... desde hace mucho tiempo he querido comprar varias cosas de Yamato, pero he tenido muy malas experiencias con esa bola de ojetes; incluso en dos envios de libros me cobraron impuestos :blink: !

Gracias anticipadas.

Saludos

Realmente nunca he tenido broncas con aduana, por que siempre que compro varias cosas en hlj, las pido por separado, ojala esta no sea la primera vez!!

talking shop, super sale again on HLJ!

Realmente nunca he tenido broncas con aduana, por que siempre que compro varias cosas en hlj, las pido por separado, ojala esta no sea la primera vez!!

talking shop, super sale again on HLJ!

¡Espero que así sea!

Aprovechando su experiencia, ¿como en cuánto me saldría pedir un VF escala 1/48 incluyendo envío... alrededor de dos mil pesos?

p.s. Sorry folks! It was a little unpolite to write in spanish (we are talking about the "unstable" mood of custom officials in our beatyful and beloved country) at this post, instead of doing so through a pm.

:p

Mmm... :mellow: you should start chating in english before someboby piss off. (or do it via PM)

Just a suggetion.

On my own experience I have never issued any problems, I have been buying from HLJ since many years ago.

Loop, good luck!

I got my 1/3000 SDF-1 Today. Shipped it via EMS from HLJ.

bullet_circle.gif Delivered, January 14, 2011, 12:59 pm, BELLEVUE, WA 98004

bullet_circle.gif Arrival at Post Office, January 14, 2011, 9:31 am, BELLEVUE, WA 98009

bullet_circle.gif Processed through Sort Facility, January 14, 2011, 5:26 am, SEATTLE, WA 98168

bullet_circle.gif Inbound Out of Customs, January 13, 2011, 4:51 am

bullet_circle.gif Inbound Into Customs

bullet_circle.gif Inbound International Arrival, January 12, 2011, 1:42 pm, ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)

bullet_circle.gif Foreign International Dispatch, January 12, 2011, 5:55 am, TOKYO INT V CONTAINER 1, JAPAN

bullet_circle.gif Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

bullet_circle.gif Foreign Arrival at Outward Office, January 12, 2011, 1:03 am, TOKYO INT V CONTAINER 1, JAPAN

bullet_circle.gif Foreign Acceptance, January 11, 2011, 12:13 pm, JAPAN

Pretty fast I think!

Edited by Loop

I just got my Macross Perfect Memory book! Man, that is a MUST OWN for any Macross fan!

It's a CM's Mospeada toy, I also have the 1:48 (which is really a 1:55 scale) Legioss/Tread with the upgraded parts shipping to me from Hong Kong. Can't wait to get this set! My CM's Mospeada collection is almost complete!

I posted this in the Blacklist section also, but I figured I should mention it here as well.

I ordered Hikaru Macross Motorcycle way back in November 2009 & paid via Paypal. Well it's January 2011 & still no product & no response. I have e-mailed the over 50 times & even asked others who know them to to help, nothing from Over-Drive but the runaround. It's really frustrating! I just want resolution in form of product or a full refund! Anyonelse order this item from Over-Drive & actually received it?

Hiya D_Unit.

Yeah, a few months ago I ordered the three Ichibankuji statues of Sheryl, Ranka, and Klan. As chronicled earlier in this very thread, I had some problems with OverDrive resulting in them closing down my account.

Long story short, I did eventually get my statues along with 3 Mac F microfiber towels. It was quite a frustrating experience with them that time around. <_<

I posted this in the Blacklist section also, but I figured I should mention it here as well.

I ordered Hikaru Macross Motorcycle way back in November 2009 & paid via Paypal. Well it's January 2011 & still no product & no response. I have e-mailed the over 50 times & even asked others who know them to to help, nothing from Over-Drive but the runaround. It's really frustrating! I just want resolution in form of product or a full refund! Anyonelse order this item from Over-Drive & actually received it?

Its sad that this is happening to a retailer that once upon a time went the extra mile for macross fans. They've not been responding to my parts exchange requests for sometime as well until i forgot about it after two years. >.<

Anyone know what's going on with Overdrive and any alternatives (other than HLJ) to get replacement parts? I need a replacement arm for my YF-19.

still waiting for my VF-1A max with super part..I'm from malaysia..DEC 28 2010 already sent by SAL..but still not receiving the item until today..already sent email to HLJ..because SAL no tracking no. a bit hard for me to tracking it in malaysia post mail.n they reply if until march 28 2011 still not receive contact them maybe my item returning back to them..very dispointed because the item n postage already paid using cc but item no yet received..in future better using EMS..my lesson from this purchase.

Ordered a GFFN Unicorn Gundam from Hobby Search WAAAAAY back in November, but had it shipped via SAL. And yes, I haven't received it yet. My mistake is not opening a dispute with PayPal in time, hoping that it was just delayed and that Hobby Search would appreciate my patience and help me out somehow. Unfortunately, and I guess not surprisingly, Hobby Search advised me that there was nothing they could do, since it was shipped SAL.

Still hoping against hope it arrives, but I probably won't be ordering from Hobby Search anymore until it does.

Ordered a GFFN Unicorn Gundam from Hobby Search WAAAAAY back in November, but had it shipped via SAL. And yes, I haven't received it yet. My mistake is not opening a dispute with PayPal in time, hoping that it was just delayed and that Hobby Search would appreciate my patience and help me out somehow. Unfortunately, and I guess not surprisingly, Hobby Search advised me that there was nothing they could do, since it was shipped SAL.

Still hoping against hope it arrives, but I probably won't be ordering from Hobby Search anymore until it does.

Never thought I'd be ending this story on a happy note! Who would have guessed that the "Second" postal notice (never received a first!) would arrive today and that the GGFN Unicorn would be safely in hands now?

Never been happier to be proven wrong, so I may give Hobby Search another shot in the future!

I ordered the 1/60 VF-1J armored during the recent HLJ sales and now the product was said to be discontinued. So is HLJ still gonna look for it elsewhere so that they can deliver 1 to me?

Did you get the order confirmation mail from HLJ? If you got it before the 1J was discontinued it's yours if not you will receive a mail from HLJ apologizing for an out of stock item. (this happened me once)

You can also check your account in HLJ, check if you order is already in process.

Edited by Froy