WHAT'S CURRENTLY SHIPPING OR SHIPPING ISSUES...

pondo

Been waiting for my 1/72 VF-27 Lucifer Valkyrie Brera custom for like the past 23 days since it was dispatched from HLJ via SAL. Funny thing is that I've already received some of my Mr. Hobby supplies (shipped using SAL as well) yesterday which I had ordered from HLJ a week after I had ordered the VF-27. Is this probably due to the size of the package? :ph34r:

Actually the VF-27 box is not very large, and it's pretty light.

Just estimating, I would say 3" thick by 12" long, which just happens to correspond with the size of my...Ha, ha :lol:

Been waiting for my 1/72 VF-27 Lucifer Valkyrie Brera custom for like the past 23 days since it was dispatched from HLJ via SAL. Funny thing is that I've already received some of my Mr. Hobby supplies (shipped using SAL as well) yesterday which I had ordered from HLJ a week after I had ordered the VF-27. Is this probably due to the size of the package? :ph34r:

My package took more then 40 days, and still i have yet to receive it yet.

Anyways one gd news is that i manage to get my deposit for VF-22S gamlin custom refunded.

But i aren't ordering from that shop again after this... at least HLJ says it will probe and check accordingly when i have not receive by 6th April..

that is at least a comfort to hear.

Actually the VF-27 box is not very large, and it's pretty light.

Just estimating, I would say 3" thick by 12" long, which just happens to correspond with the size of my...Ha, ha :lol:

Guess they must have put it in a large box for shipping :blink:

My package took more then 40 days, and still i have yet to receive it yet.

Anyways one gd news is that i manage to get my deposit for VF-22S gamlin custom refunded.

But i aren't ordering from that shop again after this... at least HLJ says it will probe and check accordingly when i have not receive by 6th April..

that is at least a comfort to hear.

HLJ says to wait 2 times the maximum extimate (45 days). So that makes like 90 days of waiting? lol :rolleyes:

Hello to all,

Here are some pictures of the latest items to arrive that I recently posted the shipping notices for:

1.) PS3 Slim 120GB w/ 2 games

2.) 1/16 Tamiya Full Function M4 Sherman Accessories (Metal Tracks, Futaba Attack Transmitter, Infared Battle System, 7.2v Battery and Charger)

Collection002.jpg

1.) Tomy Takara Zoids 1/72 Highend Master Model Red Horn

2.) Unicorn Gundam Destroy Mode

3.) Tomy Takara Transformers Masterpiece Starscream

4.) Transformers Human Alliance Barricade/Frenzy

Collection003.jpg

(5) Kotobukiya Super Robot Wars Full Action Kits

Collection004.jpg

(2) SMS Resin Conversion Kits for Bandai MG 1/100 Gundam

(1) SMS Full Resin Kit NZ-666 Kshatriya

(1) Bandai MG 1/100 Gundam Astray Red Frame

Collection001.jpg

Yamato 1/60 VF-11C

Bandai 1/60 VF-27 Lucifer

(4) 2010 Wonder Festival Resin Kits that cost $1,000.00 :wacko:

(2) Yamato 1/60 Limited Clear Armor Parts [i have (3) total now for use with my Yamato Limited VF-1S Focker, Max and future release Hikaru]

Bandai 1/60 Macross Frontier Chogokin VF-25G Gallia 4 Fold Booster (Brown Box)

Bandai 1/60 Macross Frontier Chogokin RVF-25 Ghost & Weapons Set (Brown Box)

Collection005.jpg

I'm looking for a bigger display cabinet now, and I'll post some pictures in the appropriate thread once everything is ready. I hired a resin/model expert to build the SMS kits for me. The resin quality is excellent.

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

Getting the Macross Quarter today from Hobby searches unbelievable sale and from HLJ I should have a Nora SV-51 (over 1/2 price off!) and MG Unicorn Gundam (full price :( ) by mid week.

Edited by logos

Well, yesterday I ordered the VF-11C from OD along with Kakizaki's VF-1 TV ver. and they should get here today, too bad I have to wait a little more for DD's SV-51 and the VF-1D VR since I goofed on the payment information.

@Lonewolf

Man, that was a great deal, I got mine when it was 50% off, nice toy, I've had it displayed in Battroid since I got it.

Hey guys.

I live in the UK and I ordered a 1/72 VF-27 gamma Lucifer Valkyrie from HLJ about 27 days ago (d@mn that took awhile! ^_^ ). I got it mailed to me using SAL and today I received a note by royal mail stating that I have a package to collect from the collection office and there is a charge of GBP 12.32. It was marked as "The sender didn't pay full postage" instead of a customs charge. I haven't collected it though. I'm pretty sure it will be my model kit from HLJ as I have not ordered anything else to be delivered to me in the mail. Guess its just really unfortunate that my package got picked off by the customs :angry:

Anyone who cares to share some insight on this? Just really unhappy about paying such a large sum after such a long wait. I purchased the kit for GBP33 and they are charging me almost 40% of my purchasing fee on top of that? :blink:

I say HLJ should celebrate its new partnership with FedEx with a FREE FED EX SHIPPING SALE! :D

I would probably order a couple things!

Hey guys.

I live in the UK and I ordered a 1/72 VF-27 gamma Lucifer Valkyrie from HLJ about 27 days ago (d@mn that took awhile! ^_^ ). I got it mailed to me using SAL and today I received a note by royal mail stating that I have a package to collect from the collection office and there is a charge of GBP 12.32. It was marked as "The sender didn't pay full postage" instead of a customs charge. I haven't collected it though. I'm pretty sure it will be my model kit from HLJ as I have not ordered anything else to be delivered to me in the mail. Guess its just really unfortunate that my package got picked off by the customs :angry:

Anyone who cares to share some insight on this? Just really unhappy about paying such a large sum after such a long wait. I purchased the kit for GBP33 and they are charging me almost 40% of my purchasing fee on top of that? :blink:

Usually for kits coming in from outside the EU I get charged 18% VAT only and no duty. 40% charge seems a bit oo much.

Usually for kits coming in from outside the EU I get charged 18% VAT only and no duty. 40% charge seems a bit oo much.

I just picked it up yesterday. This was the reasoning: Goods above GBP18 will be charged VAT of 17.5% and goods above 135 pounds will be charged customs duty with VAT on top of that. So apparently the VAT charge was about GBP4. The other 8 pounds was Royal Mail's Service and Handling fee....... so much for 8 pounds to sign a few papers and getting me to collect it from them <_<

My package from HLJ just got shipped back to HLJ.

But as they claimed the package was not picked up from the post office,

and I did not received any notification, the local post office could not find any package

belonging to me.. And now I have to bear full responsibilty even though I alerted HLJ earlier

to why my shipping did not arrive.

Now a very frustrated man, I just ask for a refund from HLJ knowing I will not get a full refund

and I have to pay for the return postage. It's so frustrating.

Now I really wonder is it my fault when I tried so many ways to know where package went and all

I get is a standard answer. I just feel so F*** :(

Edited by eyesonme78

My package from HLJ just got shipped back to HLJ.

But as they claimed the package was not picked up from the post office,

and I did not received any notification, the local post office could not find any package

belonging to me.. And now I have to bear full responsibilty even though I alerted HLJ earlier

to why my shipping did not arrive.

Now a very frustrated man, I just ask for a refund from HLJ knowing I will not get a full refund

and I have to pay for the return postage. It's so frustrating.

Now I really wonder is it my fault when I tried so many ways to know where package went and all

I get is a standard answer. I just feel so F*** :(

I bet you have your package sent via EMS. Any package sent by EMS will be returned to sender after 5 days without receiver. You shall monitor your package when tracking number is given, and that's what tracking number was given in the first place.

SAL should come with tracking number as well.

I always didn't get notification from my local post office, I have to monitor the status of the package myself and go to post office to claim my package by showing tracking number and status. damn.

By the way, I just got a package shipped from OD, from my experience the EMS tracking number is 13 digits which is EM123456789JP, but the tracking number I got is EM5141608014JP, which is 14 digits and they have not updated me the new tracking number.

SAL should come with tracking number as well.

I always didn't get notification from my local post office, I have to monitor the status of the package myself and go to post office to claim my package by showing tracking number and status. damn.

By the way, I just got a package shipped from OD, from my experience the EMS tracking number is 13 digits which is EM123456789JP, but the tracking number I got is EM5141608014JP, which is 14 digits and they have not updated me the new tracking number.

HLJ did not provide any number, neither did they find out for me when i am suspicious of my package delivery delay.

so without number, without any notifications, no tracking number.

Vi-RS, how do you track the item? I got very pissed off with their customer service which is simply cut and paste replies.

Maybe to some their customer serivce is top notch.

But to me, it's not up to the mark .

I have been to japan and bought things from japanese store online, and the service is better then what i seen from the HLJ replies.

Only the bigger Sal packages have a tracking number. Maybe you want to lodge an official complaint with singpost?

This seems to more a failing of singpost rather than hlj's

Agreed, usually the problem originated from local deliver.

Only the bigger Sal packages have a tracking number. Maybe you want to lodge an official complaint with singpost?

This seems to more a failing of singpost rather than hlj's

I have lodge a complain previous and requested help.

emails unreplied, and unheard.. like the XXXnXXXX toy shop you knew.

Just go here and put in the number Japan Post Tracking

I do not have tracking number, so how do i track? This joke is not funny.

I have lodge a complain previous and requested help.

emails unreplied, and unheard.. like the XXXnXXXX toy shop you knew.

Sometimes you need to take it a few levels up their customer service hierarchy if the junior staff are ignoring valid issues. Should you call in, get the person's name and direct number and make it the person's business to serve you and make sure that your requests are routed properly (if nobody gets back to you after she/he has promised, say within 1 day, call back and ask to speak to that same person. With their identity known + the fact that most call centres' calles are logged, people are more motivated to get things done properly. With emails, people can usually say they did not receive it due to a whole variety of reasons.

If this fails, demand to speak to the Manager, same thing as above,

If this still can't move, normally the best way is to write to the press (ST forum page) to make known to the masses what kind of crappy service they are giving. Singpost, being a govt-linked company, will try their best to put out the fire before it even gets printed.

Of course, you would need to have all your facts as ammunition ready when they ask.

I hope this helps.

KJ

Edited by BlueMax

Just to add.... I think the failings of intermediaries and local post offices, coupled with the lack of a tracking number is the reason why quite abit of shops insist on EMS, simply because of the peace of mind it provides, not to the customer, but rather to the retailers themselves

They are not willing to do SAL because thy know that they will have to spend time to face the issue and customer, and even then sometimes things just cannot be solved easily.

I do not have tracking number, so how do i track? This joke is not funny.

No number, no track it's as simple as that unfortunately. There is still some form of minimal coverage included in the SAL postage fee but HLJ will have get the ball rolling with Japan Post and if JP are like any other postal service they will have a minimum waiting time etc, etc.

Not really sure why you are jumping up and down in these forums :unsure: The info about what to do and how to go about it is easily obtained and no one but yourself can help you. It's all part of the joys of the big wide corporate "all care but no responsibility" world we live in <_<

Just to add.... I think the failings of intermediaries and local post offices, coupled with the lack of a tracking number is the reason why quite abit of shops insist on EMS, simply because of the peace of mind it provides, not to the customer, but rather to the retailers themselves

They are not willing to do SAL because thy know that they will have to spend time to face the issue and customer, and even then sometimes things just cannot be solved easily.

It's only SAL small parcel that doesn't have a tracking number and if people insist on buying from HLJ who will not use normal SAL (which does have a tracking number) and don't pay for EMS then they've no grounds to jump up and down because they don't have a tracking number when things go south.

Thegunny;

why not u mail me $100 bucks using SAL and I tell you it's lost after 2 weeks.

It be a similar feeling of what I am going through. The topic here is abt shipping issues.

If I am not voicing out my problems, then I should keep quiet?

I am done replying to your quotes.

If you have a problem with me, pls pm me.

eyesonme78 - thegunny is right tho, you can't expect HLJ to take responsibility for Singapore Post's mistake - if the package didn't get returned they would have sent out a free replacement. They will give you the option of a product refund or res-ending it.

Vi-RS - that tracking number looks wrong with 14 digits - can you ask the seller to check it?