Happy 27th Macross Anniversary

Temucano

yeah,27 years,goes to show how good the series is to stand the test of time and create such a legacy as good as this,Macross we salute you! and heres looking for a bright 27 more years to come!

bye mars base.

:ph34r:

im going to play 'flashback 2012' lol.

DE-Culture!

Edited by Vepariga

Scary... i got a hint from toys forum post saying vf-4 in 2012 (gotta strange feeling back to the future) :lol: my naive imagine nations.

got mine armour in my country releasing date in "children day" THANKS!

Happy BD w adv

Edited by alvaro

This post is a little late, but I actually watched By-Bye Mars earlier in the afternoon.

I've been watching SDFM episodes on the day they take place if the particular episode has a date. I just wish that they gave full dates for all the episodes instead of just the month they happen in.

just looked up the timeline on the compendium. in 2 months time the omni-directional barrier will explode over Ontario on dec 7. Oh no :o !!! (note my location)

Well, live it up while you can.

Hey, you and Kakizaki die the same day! At least there's that.

Huh... I live in Texas. What does that give me?

Perhaps, a fiery death by Zentraedi lasers next March. Perhaps, not.

It occurs to me I live near a Lockheed plant on a Naval Air Station. Perhaps there are such defense craft there? UN Marines!

unless you live in alaska or ontario, you don't get special treatment in getting blown up.

unless you live in alaska or ontario, you don't get special treatment in getting blown up.

It occurs to me that much of the citizens of South Ataria Island got blown up by the Macross cannon early on... Kind of. At least their homes were destroyed. They were behind the ship, though, watching the ceremony :lol:

Anyway, I did say fiery death by Zentraedi lasers next March. That's how most of the world died. In fact, as I recall it, that's Alaska Base, too.

Well one thing is certain now. Lynn Minmay is gonna turn 16 in two days time 10th October 2009! lol xD!

It was quite fascinating to find out that Ichijyo and I actually are born on the same day! The 4th November 1992! lol xD! That's according to Wikipedia of course but that's so fateful. I would be happy to save humanity against Gol..... and the Great Macross War 1 that is supposed to have started would be well under progress by now....

I wish we a giant alien ship would fall down here on earth some day..... sigh.... :rolleyes:

Is that when the next end of the world is scheduled for?

Pete

According to the Mayan calender, yes.

12.21.2012 "Parteeeh! Itinerary"

Reception 6pm

Cocktails 7pm

Speech by Shoji Kawamori [canceled, flew prototype Valkyrie to Mars to evade global catastrophe]

Speech by Haruhi 8pm

"Fireworks": 9pm

Edited by Ghost Train

just looked up the timeline on the compendium. in 2 months time the omni-directional barrier will explode over Ontario on dec 7. Oh no :o !!! (note my location)

You better move before Dec 7

I'd love to but I've got the biggest exams of my high school career! These exams will be the ones which are a matter of life or death. I must fight [study] for survival. Through Minmay's song I know, i just know that I will make it through and transcend the barriers placed before me.

The Great Macross War l is well under way now! Yeah go SDF1 Macross!

If I were you, I'd join a flying circus asap.

It's the only way for you to shack up with a chick like Minmey.

Pete