nousjadeul ger 1/72

torc

No, it doesn't exist, unless some individual fan has sculpted one. There's only a 1/144 version I know of..

this is one of my holy grails.. The 1/72 Queadlunn needs a partner..

No, it doesn't exist, unless some individual fan has sculpted one. There's only a 1/144 version I know of..

this is one of my holy grails.. The 1/72 Queadlunn needs a partner..

I was making the TV version power suit in 1/72 before I started my 1/72 ground vehicle builds. I only made some of the parts but they're all still very rough sculpts. Sorry no teaser pics and no progress to share because I'm doing full speed in the ground vehicles. I recall Captain shared that he might also interest in producing one. He don't have any schedule yet. We have to wait until he start a new build thread before what's his next project is

i wonder why no one have built nousjadeul ger DYRL ver... first of all is a GREAT mecha... i've always found his design beautiful...and second is one of the 3 main mecha/charachters in the movie with the vf1 and qeadlunn...however,i'll try to build myself...if you are interested let me know and i'll post some pictures... thanks and excuse my english!

i wonder why no one have built nousjadeul ger DYRL ver... first of all is a GREAT mecha... i've always found his design beautiful...and second is one of the 3 main mecha/charachters in the movie with the vf1 and qeadlunn...however,i'll try to build myself...if you are interested let me know and i'll post some pictures... thanks and excuse my english!

Well for one thing, in 1/72 scale these suits come out huge, the 1/72 Queadlunn is gigantic and in resin they'll be probably be close to 500 bucks if they're ever produced.

Well for one thing, in 1/72 scale these suits come out huge, the 1/72 Queadlunn is gigantic and in resin they'll be probably be close to 500 bucks if they're ever produced.

I dont think it would be as big as Johns Glaug, but It will cost about 300 like his Gnarl. Big yes, but not as big as the Glaug, I would like one too.

Not only does John need a break, (I'm just making an assumption here.) My credit needs one too.

Fortunately, the next Regult reissue it's a break to me, because I already have it. It would be great that after the regult, John make the N-Ger. I'll be waiting for!