Are there any more of those exclusive items?

wwkkim

I don't know

but there seems to be a trend where ppl stops caring about those limited and exclusive items anymore. Yamato's producing so many weathering exclusives that we barely pay any attention to them anymore.

I've always wanted 1/60 v2 weathering but seeing that they are overpriced, I would not get one.

It may just be me, but I think the weathered editions look terrible. They don't even come close the the custom weathered pics I see around this place. They just look like factory airbrushing and totally lack character.

And personally, I'm not really a fan of non-canon stuff either. It reminds me of the endless spiderman and batman variants that we see at toys r us.

give us more canon zentradi stuff!!!

Not only are they expensive, but they aren't even done very well in the first place. They look way too weathered imo... they look dirty as if they were just dug out of the ground or something. all of the custom jobs by members on here look 100x better.

Aren't weathering meant to give it the dirty appearance?

but natural weathering is a very organic process. And looks good.

The weathering that is done by yamato looks inorganic. It looks like a machine took an airbrush and did a pass over every panel line. It's all very uniform.

Kind od like when you see a girl with way too much make-up on.