Macross Frontier Movie 1,YES it is subbed now edition

sharky

My copy is going to be "Re-Delivered" (sic)

On Saturday,

Man it sucks working in the IT field, Never know when you have time off.

I had a display all ready for Macross World Con but a bunch of users decided to save mp3's to the server and the metta data freaked out our anti-virus.

Gotta thank "Kirik" for securing my CD ^_^

Thanks KiriK!

hi everybody it's my first post on macrossworld forum, I just recieve my Blu-ray today and I got film cel "SKY and ALTO'S PAPER AIRPLANE" oh...god... I'm no comment OTL

:lol:

Oh, well! It's the same as the Gold Book I have back at home which has the film strip of Exedore and Britai's backs as they watch the monitor!

Anyway, did anyone actually watch any of the extras? I really want to know what else is on the disc that is good apart from the game and the movie. There is that Toro-chan thing which features the making of the movie, right? Any good?

Yeeeaayyyy....

Back from post office and I have now my very own copy. For the life of me I'm going blind because I can't really tell what there is on my film strip (just know that there's tons of purple in it!) so I have to wait to get into the office early tomorrow and scan the baby up as much as i can.

Looking soooo forward to watching film this weekend.

http://www.4gamer.net/games/117/G011794/20101013046/

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201010/13034693.html

1 ポケットモンスター ブラック/ホワイト ポケモン 10/09/18 231,638 3,992,855

2 劇場版マクロスF ~イツワリノウタヒメ~ ハイブリッドパック バンダイナムコゲームス 10/10/07 152,699 152,699

3 キングダム ハーツ Re:コーデッド スクウェア・エニックス 10/10/07 95,505 95,505

4 レッド・デッド・リデンプション テイクツー・インタラクティブ・ジャパン 10/10/07 70,599 70,599

5 剣と魔法と学園モノ。3 アクワイア 10/10/07 30,572 30,572

6 Wiiパーティ(同梱版含む) 任天堂 10/07/08 26,259 1,099,428

7 レッド・デッド・リデンプション テイクツー・インタラクティブ・ジャパン 10/10/07 25,673 25,673

8 F1 2010 コードマスターズ 10/10/07 25,273 25,273

9 デッドライジング2 カプコン 10/09/30 24,416 104,111

10 けいおん! 放課後ライブ!! セガ 10/09/30 21,454 192,303

過去のマクロスゲーの初動

PS マクロス デジタルミッション VF-X 100,978 97/02/28

SS 超時空要塞マクロス 愛・おぼえていますか 53,889 97/06/06

DC マクロスM3 12,147 01/02/22

PSP マクロスエースフロンティア 97,465 08/10/09

PSP マクロスアルティメットフロンティア 84,506 09/10/01

:lol:

Oh, well! It's the same as the Gold Book I have back at home which has the film strip of Exedore and Britai's backs as they watch the monitor!

Anyway, did anyone actually watch any of the extras? I really want to know what else is on the disc that is good apart from the game and the movie. There is that Toro-chan thing which features the making of the movie, right? Any good?

The Toro stuff is pretty awful really.

The best extras are the fake Ranka and Sherryl tv commercials as well as a behind the scenes look at the premier of the movie in Ikebukuro and Shinjuku. Oh, and the free PS3 beta game of course.

I don't know if this is old news or not, but for those of us that don't speak Japanese, the english subtitled Macross Frontier Movie is now available on DVD (from the usual sources). I have just purchased my copy not a few minutes ago. Once I know what is going on I will probably pick up the Blu-Ray, for picture quality, PS3 game and to support the company but until then I am looking forward to finally enjoying what everyone else has already seen.

Maybe now I will stop bidding on 1/60 toys for awhile........

Considering there's no fansub out yet AFAIK, I'd imagine it's your standard "run through google translate from Japanese to Mandarin to Engrish" quality.

I would imagine there is alot of truth to that, I will let you guys know how bad it is when I receive my copy. Fortunately I speak "Engrish" better then Japanese so I can at least somewhat figure out what is going on. This one has Malay subtitles as well and I have noticed that DVD's with Malay are usually a better translation then those with just English/Chinese.

Thanks for the info, Tochiro. Shame about the lack of good extras, but I guess I'm happy with a slightly heavier wallet because of that, so it's not so bad.

Lack of good extra's? The Ranka Dainamu commercial is worth it alone, but seeing Kawamori on a train, and the Trial Frontier demo really clinch the deal.

My copy is going to be "Re-Delivered" (sic)

On Saturday,

Man it sucks working in the IT field, Never know when you have time off.

I had a display all ready for Macross World Con but a bunch of users decided to save mp3's to the server and the metta data freaked out our anti-virus.

Gotta thank "Kirik" for securing my CD ^_^

Thanks KiriK!

I almost missed out on mine but managed to get it before the idiot got to it and miss out again. It came to my home address on Thursday and left a note on my door but he did not return it to the Post Office he just kept doing more deliveries and did not return till 5 p.m. buy that time I was already late getting to my second job so I had to wait to Saturday. Watched and liked it, game however was too disoreinting for me to keep playing, of course this was around 1 a.m. Now gotta find someone too translate it and put it on disk but I will try to record it on my DVD recorder, cause I don't know if my CD/DVD Drive accepts Blu Ray. So I'll just hook my PS3 into my DVD Recorder jack and record the movie on a DVDR

I almost missed out on mine but managed to get it before the idiot got to it and miss out again. It came to my home address on Thursday and left a note on my door but he did not return it to the Post Office he just kept doing more deliveries and did not return till 5 p.m. buy that time I was already late getting to my second job so I had to wait to Saturday. Watched and liked it, game however was too disoreinting for me to keep playing, of course this was around 1 a.m. Now gotta find someone too translate it and put it on disk but I will try to record it on my DVD recorder, cause I don't know if my CD/DVD Drive accepts Blu Ray. So I'll just hook my PS3 into my DVD Recorder jack and record the movie on a DVDR

Oh Yeah forgot to add this

post-269-128736838033_thumb.jpg

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

The fansubbers, mannnn!

And thanks to the enterprising Pirates of The China Seas & its allies in HK, Malaysia & Singapore, who leeched the fansubbing community by profiteering from *cough*cough* legal sales (in SE Asia, China & HK anyway) in these uncharted territories out of bound from Japanese IP & copyright laws.

It will, I'm betting by November, the Mac F the Movie DVD with English / Mandarin / Thai barely intelligible subtitles hitting the HK, China & South East Asian market soon!

I missed the mark by a month.

FYI, on Friday (as of 15 Oct 2010) week last, in selected anime retail stores in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Macross Frontier the Movie DVDs are available with English / Chinese / Malay subs. Safe to say, by Sunday, the title sold out & thankfully I got the last copy. Scuttle butts said due to brisk debut sales, another shipment from Hong Kong will be flooding in the next few weeks.

And yes, the pirates has been busy. The subs are decent, despite misspelling in place /character names.

However, I do not recommend this to Macross fans who're native English speakers.

Just thought I'd chip in which strip I have. The film strip I have can be seen at 1:23:32 into the film. It's of Grace looking a little bit to her left with her head titled slightly up...after she walks in on Sheryl and Alto talking...right before Ozma walks in with Cathy. I've been having issues with my scanner...otherwise I would have provided a scan.

Edited by Oihan

My copy of the movie finally arrived. Watch me break this sucker open (not literally).

Part 1: The Opening

Part 2: The Contents

Part 3: The Film Cel

I'm gonna spend the next few days playing the HECK out of Macross Trial Frontier.

Still waiting for my R2 DVD version to arrive from Amazon Japan.

In the meantime, I downloaded a raw BluRay rip and watched it on my PC.

Was actually pretty impressed with the movie. I thought the battle at the end of the movie was quite epic.

Graham

I'm more of a Togo's fan.

But a Subway can be just as good. :lol:

getting a bit worried. got a shipping notice from amiami last oct8. still nothing in the mail today. SAL usually gets here in around 10 days.

anybody else in SG who ordered from amiami via SAL? how long did it take?

Mine shipped on the 8th as well. It arrived on the 18th.

On average most of my SAL shipments take an average of 10 days. But then again I'm in the Bay Area.