Macross Frontier Movie 1,YES it is subbed now edition

sharky

The Sheryl Nome nose art statue has a new special edition that has the bonus of having heart shaped pasties and removable top.

Yep, got mine on saturday, and it's definitely got the pasty hearts over the breast. I'm glad I got it, as I am a Sheryl fan. Tasteless??? No, no more than some of the other non Macross figures that people collect. I guess it all depends on the maturity level of the buyer, viewer.

Yep, got mine on saturday, and it's definitely got the pasty hearts over the breast. I'm glad I got it, as I am a Sheryl fan. Tasteless??? No, no more than some of the other non Macross figures that people collect. I guess it all depends on the maturity level of the buyer, viewer.

Doh, I just ordered one from BBTS the other day, how do you know if you've got the topless one or not? ::crossing fingers when it arrives:: Also, pic's!!

Never mind, pic's found, and quite awesome.

http://www.gamekult.com/blog/sbebiwan/1643...kiba+Hobby.html

Edited by Keith

I'll post up pics tomorrow with the heart pasties :wub: I didn't know there were two versions. I ordered mine from HLJ, and it took over a month to come, so I don't know. Just another figure to go with the future Sheryl Guard, and all the statues I have of her.

I'll post up pics tomorrow with the heart pasties :wub: I didn't know there were two versions. I ordered mine from HLJ, and it took over a month to come, so I don't know. Just another figure to go with the future Sheryl Guard, and all the statues I have of her.

Just got mine today, and it is indeed the pasty version!

Awesome. I just took it out of the box again to take pics, but since you got the same one, no need. My wife saw the figure, and she kinda rolled her eyes, but understands the character and what it is. She actually likes Sheryl in Mac F. In regards to the movie, when it's out on Blu-Ray or DVD, I'm gonna wait for a version with subs to come out for sure. I'm guessing if it's still in theaters, there's no way it'll be out anytime soon, probably at least a few months at minimum.

The movie Macross Quarter got more than just new cannons.

Pics from the Fact File guidebook.

Similar images were released in the guide book.

It was said in the official guide book "perfect triangle" they had improve the rednering quality of the MQ CG in the movie. So there is more shadows (like the cannons now cast shadows onto the hall of the ship) and details on the whole ship.

Is the movie going to be a new story after the events in the series or will it be a reinterpreting of events in the series compressed for a movie?

The first movie "was" retelling of the first 1/2 of the series compressed for a movie.

The second movie is supposed to be retelling of the second 1/2, but with closure to the triangle.

• 2 weeks later...
The Sheryl Nome nose art statue has a new special edition that has the bonus of having heart shaped pasties and removable top.

To my knowledge, that's actually just how the figure is, a castoff like the Ranka and Megahouse Sheryl. Nothing special about it in that sense. Amusing that people love the pasties as they were rather reviled on the Ranka figure (though I found them quite within appropriate context). There is a variant paint job version though, like the Ranka. Pinker hair, with silvery outfit and probably different colored pasties. http://myfigurecollection.net/figure/26554_sheryl_nome

Though why do we keep discussing figures in the movie thread? I don't believe this figure has any actual tie in to the film in particular. There's a more appropriate thread in the Toy forum. I guess there's no new to speak of yet.

Is the closure actually confirmed? I remember reading that it'll be handled different, which suggests it, but doesn't cement it.

Edited by Mercurial Morpheus

Nice pictures. This new black Vajra looks much more insect-like.

Is the red ship a redesign of the Vajra dreadnaught? It looks more menacing, but appears more man-made and out of place with the other alien Vajra designs. I like the old one better.

The mantid Vajra looks nice though. Is it a replacement look for one of the Vajra units, or a new unit?

Edited by hulagu

Remind me of the
bug that chases Moa.

The people making Astro Plan didn't even design those small drone bug things independently. When I think we have found everything they Borrowed we find something new.

Edited by miles316

コスプレイヤー Dani Jensen ¥2.980(税込) 05月21日発売

TMA COSPLAY

Another one? Didn't TMA crank out one video before with Rui Saotome as Ranka.

Nuts, i haven't even been able to find the first video and here comes another.

Anyone have a download location for the first TMA cosplay video with Rui Saotome?

I am not quite sure what this torrent is...download at your own risk. I had to share this. "File: [PhuzySubs]_Macross_Frontier_Movie_-_Itsuwari_no_Utahime_PV.avi"

Pretty sure that's one of the movie previews/trailers. They're all on youtube.

I'll give it a try and see what it is. It's downloading now.

Hmm...sense of adventure! Keep us posted please!

(although I think there really is a high chance it's just another preview, (just remembered) doesn't "PV" stand for that?

Edited by regult

I was wondering how much the blu-ray for the Macross Frontier Movie was going to cost when it is released, anyone have a estimate?

Also where would the best place be to purchase the movie when it comes out?

Thanks

A lot of anime Blu-rays sell new around 7000 yen (around $77 current exchange rates). If it's a limited edition expect at least 2000-3000 more. Shipping not included.

When announced should be available at least through:

CDJapan, Amazon.co.jp, HMV Japan and Yesasia, all have english sections.

A lot of anime Blu-rays sell new around 7000 yen (around $77 current exchange rates). If it's a limited edition expect at least 2000-3000 more. Shipping not included.

When announced should be available at least through:

CDJapan, Amazon.co.jp, HMV Japan and Yesasia, all have english sections.

Thanks for the info Bri. Of the stores listed I've only dealt with Amazon.co.jp, do you have one you like best or are they all pretty good.

I really would like to see this movie, it would be my first Macross Frontier experience as I haven't seen the TV series.

I like CDJapan for releases from Japan. Haven't had any problems.

Not a big fan of yesasia. One time when I ordered from them the prices kept fluctuating depending on if I had emptied out my cache before visiting the website. They also had a new release delayed 4 months and wouldn't give me a refund.

I use CD japan also, and they are good at getting stuff to you and packing it up nice. Also, they have a point like system, where you can turn in some credits for cash off your total.

Thanks for the info Bri. Of the stores listed I've only dealt with Amazon.co.jp, do you have one you like best or are they all pretty good.

I really would like to see this movie, it would be my first Macross Frontier experience as I haven't seen the TV series.

Your welcome, personally I really like CDJapan, good number of shipping options, nice website and fast customer service. Their coupon discounts are a bit of a hassle but not bad.

HMV is my backup for DVD/BR as they only offer EMS, but they work out at much more favorable rates for me then Amazon. They are my number one choice for artbooks and manga. Never had dealing with their customer service. Website takes a bit of getting used to.

Do you like this COS??

BUT.....

This coser 小梦 is a BOY

!!!!!!!

Orz....

:lol:

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p...p;postcount=335

Ask Shoji Kawamori!

When will the next movie come out? :rolleyes:

If there is a spin-off which character would you chose? <_< (Kamiya , Michael's seiyuu whose characters are getting killed off.)

Edited by RedWolf