Macross Frontier Movie 1,YES it is subbed now edition

sharky

here it is:

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5940278

Let's test it out and see if it works, never done this before >_>

Dude, you're a god amongst mortals. Thanks for this! Saves such a headache from splitting/resplitting the mvk. sub files to hard sub and the reformatting to MP4 to work on my Playstation. Really appretiate it!

Are you planning to do the same thing when Wings of Goodbye comes out?

Dude, you're a god amongst mortals. Thanks for this! Saves such a headache from splitting/resplitting the mvk. sub files to hard sub and the reformatting to MP4 to work on my Playstation. Really appretiate it!

Are you planning to do the same thing when Wings of Goodbye comes out?

I agree with this. Thank you very much for this upload. I am grabbing it now the torrent just started. If more of you could seed it would be greately appreciated.

Yes, I'll do the same for Wings of Goodbye, and it's really not a problem, you're all very welcome. Isamu, I'll start seeding again to help you out, also, don't forget to check out the imacross server for direct downloads here:

http://www.macrosshare.com/2010/10/movie-macross-frontier-itsuwari-no-uta.html

I have the file. It completed fairly shortly, so it's all good :)

Thanks again Tobi :)

Just finished watching episode 23 of Macross Froniter(just 2 more to go!!)and was wondering if there were any websites where I could watch the movie, False Diva online.

Tanx!

Well you can watch it at http://www.anime-movie-site.com/Macross-Frontier-The-False-Songstress

best place to watch anime movies online pretty good quality but it can compare to the 720/1080p version but

still good.

I've copy the 1080p version straight to my PS3 and looks amazing.

i actually downloaded the 4GB copy from the torrent...was going to try to put on my psp(i don't have a ps3) but do not have a large enough memory card. Anyway i have a mp4 player on my computer and watched it. Quite good, though i really feel i should wait until part 2 before giving an overall comment. I do prefer the series as the movie seems to just jump into many aspects of the plot that took episodes to get into in the series. Anyway i hope part 2 is posted as soon as it comes out. The animation is amazing though, absolutely amazing!

• 2 weeks later...

Wathced the movie on a streaming site that had annoying logo in the corner of the video(need to buy external hdd). I liked how Sheryl actually has pictures and memories of her past versus a series of one liners and slight exposition from grace. The lack of Nanase isn't bad.

@Tobi54

Thanks for the link. Will try it out on 360 later.

Edited by BeyondTheGrave

Just finished watching this and it was not as bad as many of the reviews I had read in the past few weeks made it out to be. I liked most of the deviations from the T.V. series in it and am really looking forward to trying to catch movie #2 in Tokyo when it comes out in Feb.

Apologize in advance. After sifting through multiple pages of posts, I wasn't able to tell. The post title including "it is subbed now edition" doesn't clarify "it".

So I'm asking "IS THE OFFICALLY RELEASED BLURAY HYBRID DISC SUBBED in English?" I don't mind paying for a copy (if i can find it) if so.

If not, is ripped then fan subbed only way to get it?

Good news: Zune recognizes it and will play it.

Bad news: Xbox will not see it.

Alternative tversity, but I'm not going to dl it again. too many issues.

Try Twonky. All it really took for me was to set the content directory for my media and I was up. Plays beautifully from my PS3.

So, is this movie a re-telling of the T.V. series? Just making sure as that's how this seems to me after finally watching part one...

Yep. Parts are changed to fit within the time allotted.

Finally got around to watching the subbed Blu-ray rip on my PC all the way through. Previously I had only watched bits and pices of my R2 DVD.

Actually enjoyed it much more thean I expected. The final battle scene was graphically pretty awesome in hi-def, with some great fight-scene choreography as well. Loads of mecha eye-candy.

Actually quite psyched for the 2nd movie now.

Graham

Well i just finished the macross frontier first movie. I watched it with someone that has not seen frontier and the movie did a great job expaining what was going on. I really did not like how they put more nudity and i don't know what was up with the vampire sheryl seen. This movie seemed to be much more dirty than the series which really disapointed me. The animation quality was out of this world great. I kind of liked the story changes they did.

Really wondering what are they going to do with

Michal surviving and sheryl knowing rankas song and knowing about rankas past.

Not sure if i am going to keep my first movie but i will be looking forward to the next movie with great anticipation of what changes they will make in the ending. but that will probably not be answered until 2012 when it comes on dvd.

In a 1 to 10 scale I give the series a 9 but just a 6.5 to the movie.

At some point I actually got bored. The middle part was too long.

So many minor changes that made no sense at all.

I'm not trying to be the uncool guy for those who actually liked it, but this movie is great only if you're a 15 year old japanese girl.

well i just watched a spanish subtitle of the last battle of False Diva (or The False Songstress, per wiki) on Youtube and i was memerized. In terms of cannonity, is this movie of the events that happened to MF during their engagement with the Varja & MG? I could imagine it being something along the lines of propaganda sent to other fleets.

still all that mecha pr0n was Pretttttty! ^_^