Macross Frontier Movie 1,YES it is subbed now edition

sharky

I could definetly do that, as a matter of fact I even registered on TPB earlier in the week, the problem is that my up speed is pretty low, and most likely it'll take you less time to get them from the direct download links I posted, I'll go ahead and set up the torrent anyway to see how it goes. I'll link it up as soon as it's done.

Very much appreciated. At least this way i can just leave the torrent running over night.

The first post should be edited with the latest info or something. I haven't been interested in the movie since I was gonna wait for the fansubbers to get at it and lots of good reviews... The Blu-ray release isn't subtitled, right? I'm kinda hestitant to order it just for the PS3 demo I probably won't understand much of... Wanted a full PS3 version of Ultimate/Ace Frontier forever though, so it's getting hard to resist. Besides, if I import anything right now, I want a satin silver Fat PS3...

The actual size of USB sticks it's less than adverstized, the 8GB that I have only really has 7.45GB available, HD manufacturers use a different measurement for capacity, I came across this:

Why does my computer show that the external hard drive has less capacity than advertised?

The unformatted capacity of any hard drive will always be greater than the formatted capacity. In the hard drive industry the partitioned size will be less than the printed capacity on the label. This is consistent whether it is Western Digital, Seagate, Samsung, etc. For example, a 160GB hard drive will have a formatted capacity of approximately 149-150GB. This is due to the fact that computers calculate capacity based on 1024 bytes/kilobyte, while the hard drive calculation is based on 1000 instead of 1024. Hard drive manufacturers define a megabyte as 1,000,000 bytes and a gigabyte as 1,000,000,000 bytes, which is a decimal (base 10) measurement. Computers define a megabyte as 1,048,576 bytes and a gigabyte as 1,073,741,824 bytes. These are binary (base 2) measurements. This is why the two different industries will report different capacities for the same drive. The number of bytes is the same, but a different number of bytes is used to make a megabyte and a gigabyte.

and this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_drive#Capacity_measurements

On that measurement table it says that you only get 930MB per GB advertised, so your 4GB USB stick, is really only 3.72GB or so, the movie file is 3.87GB that's why its asking you for those 140MB :(

Edited by Tobi54

No sorry, I didn't even thought about that, you can still watch it on your TV though, either burn it to a DVD, copy the file to the ps3 hard drive through the network, or stream it.

kudos to you! I've tried 5 versions to get this to stream to my ps3 and have had nothing but headaches. Yours works great and easy, and your effort is very much appreciated.

No sorry, I didn't even thought about that, you can still watch it on your TV though, either burn it to a DVD, copy the file to the ps3 hard drive through the network, or stream it.

I've tried to burn it to DVD twice and both times I got an error saying the burning couldn't be completed. I don't think it's my hardware because I burned something else the other day and watched it on my PS3. So now I'm downloading the complete file from the torrent. I'll see what happens with that.

You're all welcome guys, and and thanks for keeping the torrent alive, as for download time, most people that got the torrent when it first came out finished within 12 hours or so, maybe a bit more.

Rabidweezil: give it another try once your torrent is done, it really shouldn't give you any problems.

You're all welcome guys, and and thanks for keeping the torrent alive, as for download time, most people that got the torrent when it first came out finished within 12 hours or so, maybe a bit more.

Rabidweezil: give it another try once your torrent is done, it really shouldn't give you any problems.

Nope. Still didn't work. I even tried different burning software and it didn't complete. So I'll have to figure out something else. :(

UPDATE: I brought the file to work where I have some newer comps with better burners. I just burned a DVD and it says it completed successfully. So tonight when I get home I'll try it out on the PS3!

Edited by Rabidweezil

http://www.jvcmusic.co.jp/m-serve/index.html

マクロスF MUSIC CLIP集 娘クリ

収録内容(順不同)

・射手座☆午後九時Don't be late

・ダイアモンド クレバス

・ノーザンクロス

・ユニバーサル・バニー

・星間飛行

・アナタノオト

・恋はドッグファイト

・What 'bout my star?@Formo

・ライオン

・ランカCM

スターライト納豆

開拓重機

だるまゼミナール

ニンジーン Loves you yeah !

・劇中映画「Bird Human」予告編(アイモ~鳥の人)

49721_9bb6eb4a2e22cbaf41e4b394955c364f.jpg

49721_10c0595ac8002712570545a91a029d8f.jpg

May'n THE MOVIE -Phonic Nation- 豪華特典付き鑑賞券販売開始!!!

http://www.mayn-movie.com/

24582_98db4d350779829d88e04cfd8c605097.jpg

Edited by kresphy

http://www.jvcmusic.co.jp/m-serve/index.html

マクロスF MUSIC CLIP集 娘クリ

収録内容(順不同)

・射手座☆午後九時Don't be late

・ダイアモンド クレバス

・ノーザンクロス

・ユニバーサル・バニー

・星間飛行

・アナタノオト

・恋はドッグファイト

・What 'bout my star?@Formo

・ライオン

・ランカCM

スターライト納豆

開拓重機

だるまゼミナール

ニンジーン Loves you yeah !

・劇中映画「Bird Human」予告編(アイモ~鳥の人)

49721_9bb6eb4a2e22cbaf41e4b394955c364f.jpg

49721_10c0595ac8002712570545a91a029d8f.jpg

May'n THE MOVIE -Phonic Nation- 豪華特典付き鑑賞券販売開始!!!

http://www.mayn-movie.com/

24582_98db4d350779829d88e04cfd8c605097.jpg

The hand drawn animation looks excellent, if only the movie looked that good :o

How long did it take to Download?

Sorry for the late reply...honestly I just let it run all day and didn't pay much attention. If I had to guess I'd say about 4 or 5 hours, but there weren't many seeders at the time.

Anyway, I'm letting it seed again tonight.

And to Tobi54, thanks again for putting this up...I put a copy on a flash drive and I've watched it on my PS3 a few times - the quality is top notch!!!

-b.

Just finished watching the movie,Damn...im impressed heaps better then I thought,movie owned! good to see Grace got her fair share too *nudge nudge* :p ,great new songs,Tornado pack in action was pretty cool ,hopefully it gets used abit more in the 2nd movie. overall Win for me :)

Bring on Wings of Goodbye.

At what point roughly is the Grace shower scene? I am not a creep, I just don't remember seeing it. All I saw was Sheryl in the bath. Perhaps my legitimate Malaysian government certified DVD has been cut?

I just did a quick fast forward and I didn't see it either. Any help?

It's at 1 hour 16 minutes into the film. :)

Possibly, as it's like a full minute, it's kind of hard to miss.

Just confirmed, it is not present ( I will have to update my review I guess). The scene goes from Sheryl sleeping on the bed after getting hit by Alto (with Grace talking in the backgorund) to Ozma's car and no talking. Luckily I am currently downloading/seeding the 720P version with hard coded subtitles...It may help my enjoyment getting a better sense of plot. :mellow:

Or maybe not much talking/plot, just Grace bewbs?

Edited by Xx-SKULL-ONE-xX

I used that for a while, performance was hit or miss, also tried ps3 media server, same thing, now I use twonky media, never going back to anything else, it's simplistic, does what I want, and its the fastest I have tried, only downside is that it doesnt transcode, but I never used that with the other programs. You're going to have to pinpoint if the problem is actually TVersity or on your PS3 settings, also if you're either streaming wirelessly or not, I had similar problems while streaming HD media on the PS3, it would choke up even though it wasn't reaching the bandwidth cap, switching certain settings on under network on the PS3 fixed the problem.

PS: I added the program I use in case you wanna try it out.

TwonkyMedia 4.4.4.zip

Edited by Tobi54

Search for "ps3 media server" that's what it's called. I'm hard wired

tho. Haven't tried this file wireless. I've noticed lag for streaming

1080 vids through wireless.

the standard media server likes to cut off most of the time, and it's the reason i started using Tversity.

@Tobi54 - Thanks. I'll try this out in the morning.

At what point roughly is the Grace shower scene? I am not a creep, I just don't remember seeing it. All I saw was Sheryl in the bath. Perhaps my legitimate Malaysian government certified DVD has been cut?

Grace had a shower scene in the Movie? A fine full bloody minute?

Darn Malaysian Censorship Board! They had the gall to cut that scene from the 'legitimate' copy of the HK's 'illegitimate'-English subbed copy of Mac F the Movie.

Awwwwwwwwww mannnnnn.......

Grace had a shower scene in the Movie? A fine full bloody minute?

Darn Malaysian Censorship Board! They had the gall to cut that scene from the 'legitimate' copy of the HK's 'illegitimate'-English subbed copy of Mac F the Movie.

Awwwwwwwwww mannnnnn.......

Hi there, could you maybe explain to us how the whole Malaysian "legitimate" versions of bootlegs industry works? I have a hard time understanding how a national censorship board could censor something that cannot even be released legally outside Japan in the first place.

• 3 weeks later...

This isn't downloading for me but I've never downloaded a torrent file before....

do you have a BitTorrent client?

the torrent file isn't the movie, it's the file that lets you download the movie.

first you have to download and install a client program then you can use the torrent file.

go download uTorrent or something similar.