Macross Frontier Movie 1,YES it is subbed now edition

sharky

Has anyone purchased the Macross Frontier Movie off Ebay from this seller?

http://cgi.ebay.com/MACROSS-FRONTIER-MOVIE-THE-FALSE-SONGSTRESS-DVD-/380280883553?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item588a81c961

I am wondering which of the two versions on Ebay is the best or if they are the same except for packaging.

Edited by rdenham

Has anyone purchased the Macross Frontier Movie off Ebay from this seller?

http://cgi.ebay.com/MACROSS-FRONTIER-MOVIE-THE-FALSE-SONGSTRESS-DVD-/380280883553?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item588a81c961

I am wondering which of the two versions on Ebay is the best of if they are the same except for packaging.

It's a bootleg. The first version of English subs JUST came out days ago, so it's highly unlikely that they're on this DVD.

Don't get it. Wait.

It's a bootleg. The first version of English subs JUST came out days ago, so it's highly unlikely that they're on this DVD.

Don't get it. Wait.

I have always purchased HK bootlegs for Macross series such as Macross 7, Macross Zero, & Macross Frontier. I would love to have domestic releases of these titles but that’s never going to happen so the bootlegs suffice.

Are you guys adding Subs to official Blue Ray discs or adding them to torrent downloads? Is there a torrent file of the movie which has the subs already added?

Edited by rdenham

I have always purchased HK bootlegs for Macross series such as Macross 7, Macross Zero, & Macross Frontier. I would love to have domestic releases of these titles but that’s never going to happen so the bootlegs suffice.

Are you guys adding Subs to official Blue Ray discs or adding them to torrent downloads? Is there a torrent file of the movie which has the subs already added?

I know...but why pay money for shitty subs when you can wait a bit, and download nice subs free?

I have to register in order to use view their links. AAAAAQQQQQQGGGGGhhhhhh I don't want to register I WONT I WONT I WONT. AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHAAAAAA.

No you don't. Just click on "Slow/Slower Download" button.

No you don't. Just click on "Slow/Slower Download" button.

The link David put up requires you to register before I can fallow the links to the movie sorry I can't find this "slow/slower Download" button on the board that David provided if that was were I was supposed to look and I am sorry if my post confused you.

I had to Type the adress of the link from the forum you provided David as I could not klick on the link the Forum you sent me to that had the Links to find the sight with the files with the movie which does not require me to register I have figured it out.

Edited by miles316

I'm downloading it right now without having registered. You're probably scanning over the page entirely too fast. They construct those things so you don't see the free link very easily. Slow it down and you'll find it.

You DO know how to copy the link off of the page and paste it into your browser's navigation bar, right??

Edited by frothymug

I'm downloading it right now without having registered. You're probably scanning over the page entirely too fast. They construct those things so you don't see the free link very easily. Slow it down and you'll find it.

You DO know how to copy the link off of the page and paste it into your browser's navigation bar, right??

I had tried to click and drag it but I get a Circle with line through it symbol when my cursor goes over the Nav Bar, but I got it typed in and Book marked the page so I am OK. frothymug If you want to explain how to copy and past a link that would be appreciated.

after two hours of waiting for the download, it won't play.

T.T

i don't even get any kind of error message... i just try to open it with VLC and it simply opens the program, nothing to play. despite the fact that its 4.5 gigs.

anyone have any ideas? having waited to long for the movie, being stopped now... its torture.

Media Player Classic at least gives me an error message... says that it cannot render the file. i am going to download one of the smaller segments to see if it will work instead. it really sucks, but hey, what can you?

Dallas, eh? i live in Grapevine ^.^

Media Player Classic at least gives me an error message... says that it cannot render the file. i am going to download one of the smaller segments to see if it will work instead. it really sucks, but hey, what can you?

Dallas, eh? i live in Grapevine ^.^

Might be a Codec problem. Do you also have the lastest version of the recommended software?

it's almost certainly a corrupted download. i've had that happen to me a few times. i've had some luck getting KM Player to at least open the file when VLC and MPC fail, but still it would inevitably hang at some point.

unfortunately, you're only recourse really is to redownload. and if you're going to do that, i would suggest trying it from a different source altogether, in case it was the file itself that was broken and not the download process.

As i said before....

"If you are unable to find d/l links for this movie, Sub's are the least of your worries."

Come on guys's, Macross world is clean.

.....PLEASE MODERATE

This wouldn't be the first time a link has been provided in MW. I believe even the forum staff have contributed links when Frontier was broadcasting for the first time. The moderators do a good job as it is moderating. It's not like MW is hosting the content either. Moreover, even if there was or wasn't a link provided in MW...it doesn't take much to find whatever it is out on the web these days.

Edited by Oihan