Macross Frontier Movie 1,YES it is subbed now edition

sharky

I never said posting subs was bad. Only asking for it. Especially since we didn't have an answer when they would be out. :rolleyes:

OK then :)

Macross Frontier First Movie - The False Songstress English Subs

(Compatible with TV-J RAW and most of the others)

http://www.mediafire.com/?8xrgv34zo09bras

Edited by charger69

The subtitles are subtitles, nothing more. They are not a subbed version of the movie. Depending on what you're playing the movie on, and if everything's in the same directory, the movie may find and load the subs automatically. Otherwise, you'll have to load them manually after you start the movie. As there's about a zillion different video-playing programs out there, they all vary a bit.

I missed the mark by a month.

FYI, on Friday (as of 15 Oct 2010) week last, in selected anime retail stores in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Macross Frontier the Movie DVDs are available with English / Chinese / Malay subs. Safe to say, by Sunday, the title sold out & thankfully I got the last copy. Scuttle butts said due to brisk debut sales, another shipment from Hong Kong will be flooding in the next few weeks.

And yes, the pirates has been busy. The subs are decent, despite misspelling in place /character names.

However, I do not recommend this to Macross fans who're native English speakers.

After nearly a week, I visited the same retail store, now the racks are jampacked with Macross F the Movie DVDs. To my surprise, the Pirates of the China Seas outdid themselves, they actually distribute a whopping Macross SPECIAL EDITION DVD with DYRL / Flashback 2012 / Macross Plus OAVs (Manga Ent.'s English dubbed version) / Macross II OAVs (Japanese audio) / Macross 0 OAVs / Macross 7 Movie & Dynamite 7 OAVs in one neat package alongside the Macross F the Movie DVDs .... Ohhh, they begun reselling the Macross F series bundled with original OST. Me being a sucker to all thing Macross ... I bought the whole nine yards ....

Awwww hell .... there goes my salary again .... crap ....

Can any one recommend a Video player that you trust that is compatible, and available to download that is compatible with the Subtitle's and how to download the Movie So I can watch Macross-f Movie 1 with subtitle.

I know you Guy's hate it when we ask for help and need constant hand holding with this stuff.

I tried every video player on my computer Windows Media player, Quik time, and real player, but non of them will take it.

Can any one recommend a Video player that you trust that is compatible, and available to download that is compatible with the Subtitle's and how to download the Movie So I can watch Macross-f Movie 1 with subtitle.

I know you Guy's hate it when we ask for help and need constant hand holding with this stuff.

I tried every video player on my computer Windows Media player, Quik time, and real player, but non of them will take it.

Have you tried VLC?

... Macross Plus OAVs (Manga Ent.'s English dubbed version) ....

Actually it was most likely the International Release of Macross Plus, which was also dubbed into English (I believe using many of the same voice actors from the Manga Ent. release) ...;)

I've got a question----how'd you watch Frontier, as in the TV series? Because AFAIK, just about every player that can play any format that the individual eps were available as, can play the movie and subs.

PS---My vote is for Media Player Classic. It plays Quicktime movies better than Quicktime...

I've got a question----how'd you watch Frontier, as in the TV series? Because AFAIK, just about every player that can play any format that the individual eps were available as, can play the movie and subs.

PS---My vote is for Media Player Classic. It plays Quicktime movies better than Quicktime...

I think it was Mega Video from ZOMG Anime.

I got Media Player Classic Home cenema.

Edited by miles316

Anybody thinking Sheryl and Alto falling off a cliff harsher in hindsight given the fact Jimi Heselden, the company owner of Segway, accidentally died falling off a cliff while riding his Segway?

That was not the guy who started the Company, but the man who recently Bought it. I don't think it was the Segway fault and the Movie predates the accident by a year.

Is anyone having the problem with the ass file where no text will appear while Sheryl's songs are being played, though it's perfectly fine when they're not? The problem only happens in VLC, and i can't play it on MPC 'cause it lacks a bit. =/

Edited by shiroth

That was not the guy who started the Company, but the man who recently Bought it. I don't think it was the Segway fault and the Movie predates the accident by a year.

I meant it was oddly prophetic that Jimi Heselden died on a Segway while looking at countryside scenery. Harsher in Hindsight as a trope means fictional plot devices becomes deadly prophetic when the real event happens. Its like one of Tom Clancy's novels having a 747 plane used as a missile before 9-11.

Edited by RedWolf

Is anyone having the problem with the ass file where no text will appear while Sheryl's songs are being played, though it's perfectly fine when they're not? The problem only happens in VLC, and i can't play it on MPC 'cause it lacks a bit. =/

Make sure you update VLC to the latest version. I was having a similar problem, except no subs appeared after her song too. Last sub that showed up was "Listen to my song!".

I was having this same problem, but it worked fine in Windows Media Player, go figure

If you guys want the best multimedia player I would highly suggest Daum pot player

trust me on this one no other can beat it.

Daum PotPlayer 32bit

http://www.dvbsupport.net/download/index.php?act=download&id=230

Daum PotPlayer 64bit

http://www.dvbsupport.net/download/index.php?act=download&id=236

ironically, my BR arrives the morning after i've succumbed to watching the downloaded version. <_<

here's my film strip:

PA264567-1.jpg

was hoping for a sheryl but i think this is also a pretty nice scene. i think they were on the tram just after alto confided his fears and ranka consoled him.

as for the movie, i thought it was a mess. i think they tried to cram in too much of the series rather than letting the new stuff really take flight. but more on that in the other thread.

Edited by Major Focker