Macross Frontier Movie 1,YES it is subbed now edition

sharky

Only Macross 2 seems to be considered a parallel continuity. I don't know why though, there's no reason it couldn't be a movie sequel to DRYL in the original continuity or something.

Seto does a great job outlining the divergences in the continuities, here:

The Lost History...The Macross Universe Before Plus

Interesting read.

So getting a retelling instead of a sequel of MF is Hiroshi Kamiya's fault. That staff are a bunch of Michel-shippers. Mikhail!!!!angry-smiley-055.gif

:lol:laughing-smiley-014.gif

Well, Kamiya is quite popular :p Though I think they're just joking about that. (Insert VA jokes about Kamiya always on the verge of losing his job because his character is dead/dying)

Well, Kamiya is quite popular :p Though I think they're just joking about that. (Insert VA jokes about Kamiya always on the verge of losing his job because his character is dead/dying)

I know. ^_^ But come on, they shot Tiera Erde. He's not dead and they're getting a sequel in that show! :lol:

So the VF-19P Ranka Speaker Variant and the VF-15F Ranka.

So Space Whales are in this too?

I didn't notice the VF-19P costume until you pointed it out. Did you mean the VF-25F costume?

And we thought Sheryl's concert costumes in the TV series were "provocative"!! :p

Seto does a great job outlining the divergences in the continuities, here:

The Lost History...The Macross Universe Before Plus

Interesting read.

It'd be more interesting if it didn't have a few errors that're driving me up a frickin' tree... I can't FIX them there because I'm now persona non grata on that site. Considering posting an updated version here in the near future.

I didn't notice the VF-19P costume until you pointed it out. Did you mean the VF-25F costume?

Does he means that pink frilly getup Ranka's wearing in the upper left of this image?

http://file.asagawo.blog.shinobi.jp/091109-GKMAC-8.jpg

It does look a wee bit like a VF-19...

And we thought Sheryl's concert costumes in the TV series were "provocative"!! :p

You say that like it's a bad thing... :p

At the rate her clothes are shrinking, by movie #2 she's gonna be wearing nothing but a couple strategically-placed stickers or a holographic mosaic over the naughty bits. ^_^

Edited by Seto Kaiba

You say that like it's a bad thing... :p

At the rate her clothes are shrinking, by movie #2 she's gonna be wearing nothing but a couple strategically-placed stickers or a holographic mosaic over the naughty bits. ^_^

Now I'm rreaaaaallyyy looking forward to movie no.2!

No, I mean where in the above images are there Space Whales? He said ...

Basara sang to Space Whales in a Zola Patrol variant of the Excalibur, the VF-19P which was equiped with speakers on its shoulders.

Its a joke since Ranka can sing to Vajra.

Though if Basara did meet the Vajra they'll probably sing with him given his track record with the Protodevlin and Space Whales. :ph34r:

Risa Ebata, you are a shining example for your gender.

Truly. I'm waiting eagerly for the Sheryl Nome costume that's just three self-adhesive stickers. ^_^

Though if Basara did meet the Vajra they'll probably sing with him given his track record with the Protodevlin and Space Whales. :ph34r:

What? And here I was betting they'd just charge in within arm's reach of his valkyrie and sit there listening while making a face like they're trying hard not to sneeze. (also known as the "Sivil Maneuver")

ts a joke since Ranka can sing to Vajra.

Ok~

Though if Basara did meet the Vajra they'll probably sing with him given his track record with the Protodevlin and Space Whales.

Probably, wouldn't it be funny to see the Vajra head banging in sync with his singing?

Anyway, that shower scene with Alto... is it just me or does it appear that his ass is in danger? (...)

it looks like the Macross F movie is going to be hentai or something

bondage sheryl... roleplaying ranka... shower alto... really

who's the kid in the Macross 7 trash scan, is it the main character that was rumored to be Hikaru and Minmei's love child??? looks a lot like hikaru

nice scans, thanks

who's the kid in the Macross 7 trash scan, is it the main character that was rumored to be Hikaru and Minmei's love child??? looks a lot like hikaru

nice scans, thanks

Tabloids say Basara is Hikaru and Minmays kid... Even if Megaroad-01 was missing for almost 30 years.

The guy is Shiba Midou aka the Black Bomber, a T-Crush player. (Think Roller Ball with anti-gravity blades.)

Actually he was rumored to be Max's illegitimate son. Because he's umm... a genius at what he does.

Which isn't true as Max wouldn't cheat on his wife Milia.

If Macross Frontier NUNS scouts EX-Gear flyers for VF pilots Macross 7 UN Spacy scouts T-Crush players.

Edited by RedWolf

That is a bunny tail, right? ... one can only wonder what they could possibly be implying with that... <_<

There are LOTS of things that could be said about that part of the costume.

And I am annoyed that Macross Frontier Movie Edition or any of the Evangelion films will NOT be part of the Japanese Film festival in Sydney this year.

DOH!

Taksraven

Makes me kinda wonder if they're going to try and play up Nanase's role as Ranka's costume designer, which never really seemed to pay out in the TV series. I can just imagine the Valkyrie Girl suit being her idea. :)

Wasn't there a rumor going around that they were going to give a couple B-list characters some bigger roles this time around? I think the big one they mentioned was Klan Klan?

Wasn't there a rumor going around that they were going to give a couple B-list characters some bigger roles this time around? I think the big one they mentioned was Klan Klan?

Well, there was that Newtype picture with Klan in the Nyan-Nyan uniform, and it said, "The star of the movie is Klan?!?"

But I think that was just a joke.

But I think that was just a joke.

Ah, I remember hearing about that, but I couldn't remember if anything actually came of it or not. Kind of reassuring, actually... since I didn't particularly care for Klan Klan and I didn't think Nanase really developed past being fanservice in the form of a pair of massive tits with a girl crush on Ranka.

091112-maca-15.jpg

091112-maca-16.jpg

So am I the only person who noticed that this is a VF-25 BIPLANE? :blink:

I could really care less about everything else that's going on in the magazine, I want to know about THIS (also Christmas Klan ^_^ )

:edit:

I mean, holly crap! if this was in color this would be the greatest 3 magazine pages I've ever seen in my life.

Edited by anime52k8