Macross Frontier Movie 1,YES it is subbed now edition

sharky

Wild speculation theory here:

It's going to be some kind of special armor the whip up to Match the VF-27 (either as a counter to it or to fight vajra like it). The big guns are quantum beam guns, with the "power condenser unit" being a device to draw power from the mech to charge the guns. the wing cover things have extra engines for more power/speed (just like the VF-27 with it's 4 engines), Micro missile launchers just like the VF-27, and it looks like the nacelle over the wing gloves (where the normal boosters go) may have large beam guns (just like the nacelles on the VF-27).

thats pretty much what i reckon they are aswell,probably go shoulder mounted in battriod mode too.

The upgrades to the VF-25 look incredible! Can't wait for the molds to come out for that addition!!

And if they do change the Quarter does that mean they'll be another model coming our for that too? :o

And I wouldn't mind at all if they gave Alto a sex change! He looks hot as a chick! :ph34r:

If they're changing so much, or at least key sequences, I would like for Michel to survive and the triangle to be resolved!! :angry:

Revenge Klan is awesome, but sad.

And I didn't like how the triangle left me hanging...

Still would have liked a continuation rather than a redo, but I'll watch this with just as much anticipation!

Looks like they redesigned the turrets on Macross Quarter. The bridge section looks exactly the same. You can see the Tornado pack on Alto's VF. It passes on the screen quickly. I'm finding myself to be unimpressed by it. Almost looks awkward on it. The Super parts look better on it.

「劇場版マクロスF~イツワリノウタヒメ~」の新予告編が10月10日より

全国の「劇場版マクロスF」上映予定劇場にてご覧頂けます!

予告編につきましては、劇場の都合により上映していない場合がございますので、ご注意下さい。

http://www.macrossf.com/movie/news.html

Re: NT article tagline:

There are suspicions of a spy surfacing in the song princess (either people are thinking that she's a spy, or she herself is thinking that there is a spy).

Interesting... adds a new dimension to the dual Sheryl (black - evil alter-ego, white innocent) and the face-half-covered and surrounded by gears and machinery Sheryl that appears in the preview. Hmmm... I sense a refocusing and a heavy revamping of the Sheryl/little queen storyline...

and was that a new Galaxy Fleet ship or a new Vajra ship starting to poke out from behind the asteriod? (Just before the first appearance of the Macross 1/4's new guns?)

It looks like they're giving a lot of Ranka's storyline to Sheryl, which cheeses me a little bit. Unless they both need to be caught by Alto! :rolleyes:

I hope they don't second-rate her character.

Also had these linked to me on Starship Modeler...

034.jpg

035.jpg

Edited by Thom

new PV's lines

ブレラ?「・・・・・モトメテイタモノ?」

シェリル「アタシの歌を聴けぇ!」

?「間違いないようだな、グレイス大佐。今度こそ我々の捜し求めていたコードQ1が・・・」

アルト「ランカッ!」

オズマ「この女シェリル・ノームとギャラクシーから来艦した5人にスパイ容疑がかかっている。」

アルト「俺は飛ぶ。それが例え戦いの空だとしても」

ランカ「あたし皆に歌いたいの。だから聞いてくれる?あたしの歌」

シェリル「この大切な曲だけはある人たちのために歌いたいの。今遠いところで命をかけている人達のために」

アルト「どんなことがあってもお前は1人ぼっちなんかじゃない。」

オズマ「ミッションコード銀河の妖精。」

アルト「シェリル!ランカ!!」

ランカ「シェリルさん!」

シェリル「いくわよ、ランカちゃんっ!!」

ランカ「はいっ!」

ランカ「あたし(も?)飛べるかなっ?」

アルト「嘘だろ、アイツがそんなっ?!」

ランカ「いやっ、こんな事できないっ!」

シェリル「劇場版マクロスF~イツワリノウタヒメ~」

シェリル「あたしの歌を聴けぇ」

アルト「お前は1人ぼっちなんかじゃない」

シェリル「銀河なんか救えるわけないでしょ?!」

I'm sure you guys and girls as fellow Macross pioneers are looking forward to the upcoming Macross Frontier Movie The False Songstress (Gekijō-ban Macross Frontier ~Itsuwari no Utahime~ / マクロスF ~イツワリノウタヒメ~)

Coming up November 21st 2009 woohoo that's straight after my external exams! Hmm whatch guys think it'll be like or what are your expectations???

Hmm i'm not expecting anything fantastic and awesome like Ai Oboeteimasuka? from 1984. However i just expect it'll be another CGI packed movie with a cliched story line.

To be honest I only got introduced into Macross officially this year after watching Macross Frontier. Initially I thought this series was probably the most awesome but after seeing Ai oboeteimasuka and the original Macross series my mind had changed. Frontier ultimately is just a slightly altered more better animated version with two singers instead of one.

I prefer Hikaru, Misa and Minmay instead of Alto, Sheryl and Ranka. I just prefer their personalities more than i like the latter. I know it may seem strange but hey i prefer the old school Macross than the new one.

Despite its mediocrity the Macross series that I love the most would be Chochiku Yousai Macross ll Lovers again. There is a long explanation for this but I'll talk about it later

like the new pack.

not too sure about the delta wing.

makes it look short/squat.

original 25 silhoutte looks more elegant/flowing.

but that's just me.

I don't think the Tornado Pack will be used on the Messiah.

I suspect we'll finally get to see a VF-24 with this pack mounted on it.

However, if they plan for the VF-24 to be a surprise, they very well can't publish it in a magazine a month before the movie comes out. The VF-24 and VF-25 are essentially the same fighter fuselage with the exceptions of the cockpit canopy and the wings.

The only other thing that comes to mind is the possibility that this is an atmospheric Fast Pack. Much more aerodynamic, with a large wing area to create lift for such a heavy fighter... :huh:

Edited by Zinjo

post-9033-1255175307_thumb.jpg

post-9033-1255175392_thumb.jpg

Looking at this it would seem the Quarter will have updated gun batteries.

Which brings the question. What else will be changed?

I'm not so sure.

I'm pretty sure the batteries have always been there. They recolored it to the Gundam 00 pallet though... :rolleyes:

The only other thing that comes to mind is the possibility that this is an atmospheric Fast Pack. Much more aerodynamic, with a large wing area to create lift for such a heavy fighter... :huh:

Considering all the shots have been in space, I think it's the "Strike"-version of the VF-25's Super parts.

Im a bit confuse :wacko: , there two movies :

-The first movie "The False Songstress" re-edits the story of the television series with new footage.

-The second movie is a complety new story, with new music, so its a sequel righ ? :blink:

We only know stuff of "The False Songstress", nothing about the sequel ?

Im a bit confuse :wacko: , there two movies :

-The first movie "The False Songstress" re-edits the story of the television series with new footage.

-The second movie is a complety new story, with new music, so its a sequel righ ? :blink:

Maybe. There's a lot that is unclear about this right now.

We only know stuff of "The False Songstress", nothing about the sequel ?

Yep, you got it.

Considering all the shots have been in space, I think it's the "Strike"-version of the VF-25's Super parts.

Indeed.

In addition, Kawamori-san was quoted as saying that there will be more atmospheric combat in the movie(s). So, the more aerodynamic look and feel of these new super packs is in line with that.

I've picked up the magazine, and intend to do a translation of the relevant section. Just looking at it, there's an interesting comment from Kawamori, and there are things like the name of the large beam cannons written on the beam cannons themselves - something barely visible on the pictures shown so far.

So, we're talking about two movies now!?! Awesome!!

Although, didn't they do the evil songstress schtick in Mac-Plus?

If Sheryl does turn out to be some kind of spy, but still a good person at heart, then she's probably being controlled much as Brera was.

Edited by Thom

I'm looking forward to seeing the 'Tornado' Pack in action, it doesn't surprise me that they would introduce a new incarnation of the Strike Pack in this film. For those of us who like the DX figures I fear we're looking at another Tamashi exclusive in the making <_< Still, if it kicks ass then I'll have less objections jumping through the hoops.

I also hope that they elaborate on the flying scenes, for example showing the effects of g forces on the pilot like in Plus and Zero.

So, we're talking about two movies now!?! Awesome!!

Although, didn't they do the evil songstress schtick in Mac-Plus?

If Sheryl does turn out to be some kind of spy, but still a good person at heart, then she's probably being controlled much as Brera was.

Well, in the TV show there alot of references to others shows.

My suspect that we´ll see a great M-Frontier vs M-Galaxy combat, with VF-27 vs VF-25 combats, is strong.

Second movie confirmation news :

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-...-film-confirmed

Edited by SVF-Gerwalk