Official Yamato 1/60 Scale VF-11C thread

Graham

Excellent...mine should be here Monday or Tuesday.

Who did you order yours from?

If you don't mind me asking. . .

Looks great. Wanna see that pilot. Doesn't look quite right (white flight suit instead of that tan/beige). Better pics will hopefully follow soon.

Edited by Uxi

AmiAmi

17350 after the half-price EMS shipping.

Still kinda pricey, but it was less than what I paid for the 11B.

Yeah same here on both. . .

Do they really ship that fast?

Hell I'm gonna really keep my eye on their site in the future. . .

Yeah same here on both. . .

Do they really ship that fast?

Hell I'm gonna really keep my eye on their site in the future. . .

I've had 4 or 5 orders with them in the past two months and every time the item has gotten to me in about 3-4 days.

I've always loved HLJ and never had a problem with them, but ever since AmiAmi opened their English site with lower prices and easier ordering I've used them exclusively and never looked back.

Edited by eriku

YAMATO Macross series - Macross 7 1/60 Transformer VF-11C with Superpack | 15,750.- | 1 | 15,750.-

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Shipping and Handling: 3200 (EMS)

February Half-Off Shipping Promotion: -1600

TOTAL: 17350JPY

Damnnit ruskii stop showing that price ya gonna drive me to go broke :lol:

I've always loved HLJ and never had a problem with them, but ever since AmiAmi opened their English site with lower prices and easier ordering I've used them exclusively and never looked back.

I hear ya. Just did my first order with AmiAmi but was always satisfied with HLJ. We'll see how quick I get VF-27. I most definitely want at least 1 and probably 2 VF-11C, but thinking of getting 3 or 4 other things first (CMS Legioss/Tread, Armored Ozma, Macross Quarter)...

Well, I ended up picking this one over the vf-27, It was pretty hard to decide, Im gonna pay 16580 yen for it and is gonna be here on tuesday, I saw many good coments about vf-11b, but its gonne in japan, so I picked this one, any way tuesda I´ll find out if I picked the right one. ^_^

Ok, I caved, that is one sweet Valk, not a huge fan of the series, but the VF-11C is a looker! Order placed through AmiAmi for the first time....Good price...We'll see how they do on shipment times compared to Overdrive...way cheaper though.... ^_^

I ordered my Macross Quarter with Ami Ami, great price and it only took 4 days to have it shipped to MD.

Just check AmiAmi and it showed 2 instock, so I ordered one. LOL so much for not buying anymore Valks. I was feeling bad for spending too much on Macross stuff the past month, so I put some Star Wars busts on ebay, they should just about cover this purchase. Oh well, back to square 1. Still waiting for my VF-11B I bought off ebay, AmiAmi is so fast I might get the 11C first.

hey guys yeah the vf-11c is looking amazing and amiami.com amazing as well they have very good prices, and shipping, as well as customer service. just ordered my vf-27 from then 14000 yen shipped awesome deal , hey can some help me and tell me if theres any misc part of this website, that i can post threads bout wanting to know people thought onnn the MAX Gohkin XD-01 Dragonar-1 ? let meee know THANKS

hey guys yeah the vf-11c is looking amazing and amiami.com amazing as well they have very good prices, and shipping, as well as customer service. just ordered my vf-27 from then 14000 yen shipped awesome deal , hey can some help me and tell me if theres any misc part of this website, that i can post threads bout wanting to know people thought onnn the MAX Gohkin XD-01 Dragonar-1 ? let meee know THANKS

You can try the "Anime or Science Fiction" section.

Ya know if i didn't have to get my car's oil changed I'd be getting another VF-11C this month. :lol:

I lost a wager with myself...said if AmiAmi still had the 11C in stock when I got home from work, I'd get one...they were out. Fate has spoken...until the next time somebody has a deal on shipping.

I wonder if they are goin to get a second shipment before the end of this months, before the half off shiping goes away ???????????

I lost a wager with myself...said if AmiAmi still had the 11C in stock when I got home from work, I'd get one...they were out. Fate has spoken...until the next time somebody has a deal on shipping.

Ya might want to try hkcollectibles, they have a good price even after shipping.

Well, its finally here, Im very happy, but I have only two issues, the gray details are actually whie in de shoulders area, and my heat shield dosent stay in place, the lower part, have any of you guys have a problem like this with yours, 11b or c´s, also, the cockpit does not have that cool rainbow colory efect, damn.