Podcast: Power Rangers: Green with Evil

Ginrai

• 1 month later...
Yeah i ended up loving all that 90s sentai. These days not so much. Jetman, Kakuranger, Carranger, and Gingaman were my favorites. Dragon (Green) Ranger was still the coolest "6th Ranger".

Yeah, Dragon Ranger will always stick out in my memory as the coolest too, though I am really fond of the Eagle Fighter guy from the anime Dancougar, which is almost a sentai show.

This mini actually got me interested in the series and made me seek out the orginal sentai.

My first exposure to Sentai/Tokusatsu was Bioman. I saw a few episodes in the Philippines and it was dubbed in English.

Bioman Episode 1, Part 1

Edited by gerwalk25

Yeah, Dragon Ranger will always stick out in my memory as the coolest too, though I am really fond of the Eagle Fighter guy from the anime Dancougar, which is almost a sentai show.

Yeah when i watched Dancougar i remember thinking Alan Igor (Black Knight) was a lot like a dragon Ranger type. He even dies before the end of the series like Dragon Ranger did. I only wish his mecha combined with dancougar to form the wings (even though they already had an add on like that).