Yamato 1:60 Max and Miria vf 22 repaints!!!!!!

rick dieck

BTW, Millia is scheduled in Nov and Max in Dec.

I doubt things will stick to the schedule though...

On the list before Dec, Yamato owes us the VF-1S LV, VE-1, VF-1D VR, M&M VF-1J, GBP VF-1J, 1/48 Kakizaki TV 1A... Can they really deliver a Millia 22S in Nov?

Edited by ff95gj

On the list before Dec, Yamato owes us the VF-1S LV, VE-1, VF-1D VR, M&M VF-1J, GBP VF-1J, 1/48 Kakizaki TV 1A... Can they really deliver a Millia 22S in Nov?

Only Graham knows :lol:

wow, when you list everything like that it's crazy just look at that rate of releases! $_%'''

2010 is going to suck badly, i won't be able to afford jack.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Where can i preorder a vf-22 max??? HLJ doesnt qualify, since they mark actual value, so i get charged tax and duty. I want someone both cheap and reliable.

Thanks in advance.

hmm... I have been ordering off and on from them (I live in Sask.) this year and I have yet to pay duty. My last HLJ ordered listed my toy as a $25 diecast. Couple of years ago I paid duty but recently that hasn't been the case for me. If they have been I know for sure that I have never paid duty on a Hobby Search or Overdrive toy so check them out.

Edited by logos

hmm... I have been ordering off and on from them (I live in Sask.) this year and I have yet to pay duty. My last HLJ ordered listed my toy as a $25 diecast. Couple of years ago I paid duty but recently that hasn't been the case for me. If they have been I know for sure that I have never paid duty on a Hobby Search or Overdrive toy so check them out.

Hey Logos, thanks for that heads-up. Have you purchased something above 100$ value recently from HLJ? I think its after 50$ that duty starts, so at 100$, if you didnt get duty, i "might" risk it too for 200$ purchase.

Has anyone checked the weather report in hell? Did we skip ahead to April 1 and no one bothered to tell me??? This and the Mayan calendar coinciding soon can't possibly be coincidence ...

Seriously, this is the most welcome development since the invention of casual sex. M&M Sturmvogels, here I come ...

Hey Logos, thanks for that heads-up. Have you purchased something above 100$ value recently from HLJ? I think its after 50$ that duty starts, so at 100$, if you didnt get duty, i "might" risk it too for 200$ purchase.

At the beginning of the year I purchased my Que Rau for around $100+ Can and I didn't pay duty. I don't have the invoice so I can't say for sure what they did but I know that Overdrive and HobbySearch have been listing the toys as $25 dollar and under diecast toys so that is probably why I haven't been paying duty then.

At the beginning of the year I purchased my Que Rau for around $100+ Can and I didn't pay duty. I don't have the invoice so I can't say for sure what they did but I know that Overdrive and HobbySearch have been listing the toys as $25 dollar and under diecast toys so that is probably why I haven't been paying duty then.

Wow, thats really smart and nice of them! Sweet!

I'm already saving to buy these, but for those of you falling in love with the colors, beware... whole lotta shoppin' goin on here.

Either that, or Milia hijacked Max's ride (and dyed his cockpit upholstery red too). I think that's her in the cockpit, complete with her retro TV style uniform. ^_^

Hopefully going to squeeze the Max 22 in from Overdrive, tough times being a Macross fan!

Overdrive said first run of either 22 (M&M) and also the 11C is 1000 pcs, but probably another run after.

I won't take the chance with the Max 22.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Love the gold canopies. I prefer the Gamlin scheme, but probably won't be able to resist Max. Any chance they've fixed the rear landing gear with a detent/ratchet so they stay OPEN if you try to 'taxi' backwards?

Edited by Uxi

It's VERY tempting to pre-order.. but I'd rather have them ship together, and although the YF-21/VF-22s have been pretty solid so far, I'd rather wait for a solid review.. would also give me time to save up for them, since I could potentially order a double M&M set (VF-1Js and VF-22s). If I wait long enough, I could get all 4 at once (and then take out a small loan) ^_^

Man, that's too much crap for the end of a major recession year. They need to push these back until at least January of next year. I love them, am a huge M&M fan, have all the M&M valks, and need these and will get them but for effin' sakes man, one thing at a time please! :angry:

- Nghia

Edited by nghia59

Man, that's too much crap for the end of a major recession year. They need to push these back until at least January of next year. I love them, am a huge M&M fan, have all the M&M valks, and need these and will get them but for effin' sakes man, one thing at a time please! :angry:

- Nghia

Dammit! Just ordered them both and add to that the new Lucifer and VF-11C! This sucks! Now I'll have to find some way of getting extra cash for those Resident Evil 5 figures. <_<

I hate myself. <_<

- Nghia

Edited by nghia59

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, well long time no post, I spent a long summer away from my family and now I'm spending the fall/winter away for a shorter period of time, and now I'm in Hong Kong and I was walking around looking for the precious merchandise that is mentioned on this thread, I am about to decide on the purchase of Gamlin's 1/60 VF-22 selling for around 90 USD if I remember correctly and I'm guessing a re-issue of the DYRL VF-1Ses, I only saw the bare-bones Max for 60 USD(I remember that price exactly) and the VE-1 for just a tad more than the VF-1. After weighing in on the decision that night as I ate at Ruth's Chris and later on today at work and knowing that i won't back here ever again as far as I know, I'm deciding to buy them tomorrow, save for the VE-1, that thing is too ugly for my liking. I'm going to scout around in other places though since there are many many places in Hong Kong for shopping, plus for the VF-22, I'm gonna have to have an "eyes on" approach since it doesn't have the window that the VF-1s and the original 1/60 YF-21 and 19 have. I would hate to think I got a good deal on a quality product and ended up getting a bunch of crap not even close to the picture inside it. Hopefully I can talk the guys down on the price too if I buy more than 2, my main goal is to find a 1/60 Hikaru with the strike pack or the complete VF-0 set and even the stock YF-19 or YF-21 or even the VF-11. Most of it is wishful thinking, but I'm guessing I'll come away with at least one, and at most three and restart my collection that ended with the chunky 1/72 YF-21FP. ^_^

90 USD for 1/60 Gamlin VF-22S?!?!

That is cheap compared to how much we are getting it for!

Do yourself a favor... buy as much as you can..... you will probably not see such prices for awhile.

Yeah. That's like 50% of the price I paid for mine (with shipping). Go for it, unless you dislike purple-grey jets. I liked mine alot. ^_^

After browsing thru the list of posts, i must admit the VF-22S repaints for M&M are very well thought of.

and i like the idea of a golden / rainbow color canopy, but however if i were to get max, there is no doubt that i would have to get miriya as well.

Oh crap.. there goes my bonus for this year if i were to get both.. but it's such a beauty..

:lol:

Edited by eyesonme78