Poll - which 1/60 VF would you like to see next from Yamato?

Graham

Which new 1/60 VF would you like to see from Yamato?  

383 members have voted

1. 1. VF Choice

• VF-0D from Macross Zero, including Shin blue color and standard grey color
    • VF-4 from Flash Back 2012
    • VF-17 from Macross 7, including D/S & S Milia types & possibly Super Packs
    • VF-19 from Macross 7, including kai/F/S/P & possibly Super Packs & Sound Booster
    • VF-2SS from Macross II, possibly including SAP

I wounder why the VF-19 is getting so few votes????? Does everyone just expect another floppy mess? Also I like the VF-2S design but I still find it a bit shocking that so many voted for that over a VF-0D and a VF-4. I guess Macross 2 was allot more popular than I thought.

It is time for me to defend my belove VF-4. :lol:

I like VF-2ss battriod mode, but no way that you can bad mouth the mighty VF-4 fighter mode! :p

macross-vf4-Model_Graphix_small.jpg

:lol: Sorry, but that pic has the opposite effect for me. Now I'm having a hard time deciding which looks worse in fighter mode, the VF-4 or the VF-2SS. :p

I wounder why the VF-19 is getting so few votes????? Does everyone just expect another floppy mess? Also I like the VF-2S design but I still find it a bit shocking that so many voted for that over a VF-0D and a VF-4. I guess Macross 2 was allot more popular than I thought.

I voted against it because the VF-19 is similar to the YF-19. I'd rather have Yamato engineer a toy that has not been made yet.

Edited by Foblander

The reason the VF-19 is not at the top of my list (tho' I like the design very much, specially the Blazer Valk), is because Yamato already gave us a good idea of what the Fighter and Battroid proportions would be and I'm not too thrilled about them. If it ended looking more like the old Bandai 1/100 kit, I'd be all over it, but I think Yamato's obsession with Fighter modes really killed the Battroid mode this time. I hope when Yamato decides to make the VF-19 they revise the overall proportions to give it a better, sturdier looking battroid with bigger intakes and higher hips. My 2 cents.

A little birdie told me Yamato will probably go for the VF-17 first and NEVER ask for our advice ever again.

1. More repaint opportunities

2. Graham's nod of approval

3. Ties in with the future VF-11C Cannon Fodder (VF-11D Jamming Bird too?) and VF-22S Max and Miria releases

A little birdie told me Yamato will probably go for the VF-17 first and NEVER ask for our advice ever again.

3. Ties in with the future VF-11C Cannon Fodder (VF-11D Jamming Bird too?) and VF-22S Max and Miria releases

I like that birdie. :D

:lol:

After the news that M&M VF-22's are coming and Graham hinting at the VF-11C, i have a feeling that 2010 is gonna be the Macross 7 year for Yamato. So i guess the most likely toys to be made the following year is the VF-17's and VF-19's.

I mean most if not all of the VF-1 are coming out this year which means Yamato needs to start a new line next year most likely.

I'm sorry, I'll retract my last statement. Here is the corrected version:

Random wings and vents all over a midget bunny duck? No thank you.

I DEMAND YOU CEASE YOUR LIES AND SLANDER! :angry:

20090909-You-Lie.jpg

Edited by anime52k8

I never worry about the VF-17 and VF-19... How is it possbile that they would skip them? They both allow mold milking, and they are the "main" hero mechs for M7. Unless Yamato is only dribbling on M7 (stops at the 22S and the 11C), otherwise they are doing it for sure... :mellow:

So there's no use for this poll anymore?

Might as well just lock it.

PLEASE, this is just personal opinion. No flames please. Or if you really want to, do it in a funny way. It's dangerous to say something negative on the winner.

The VF-2SS battoid looks like a Chinese or Korean bootleg toy to me. It looks so much alike to a VF-1, but the design is meddled here and there (in an inferior way) to make it look different yet similar.

On the other hand, while I voted for VF-4... When I look at the battroid mode, my thought was "what are they thinking?!" I like the VF-4 fighter mode a lot though.

I always judge a VF by the beauty of their fighter mode. It is clear that the VF-0D, VF-4, and VF-17 are winners in this department. They've got a unique silhouette which makes them quite different from one another. Whereas the VF-2SS on the other hand is nothing special. It brings nothing new to the table.

Sure. I'd eventually get one. But I'd place its priority at the very bottom of the list. As mentioned before Yamato wants to flood the market in 2010 with a BUNCH of Macross 7 VF's. I'm fine with that since it's probably more popular than Macross Zero, Macross Flashback, and definitely Macross II.

IMHO the order of release should be:

1. VF-17

2. VF-4

3. VF-0D

4. VF-19

5. VF-2SS

Best looking fighter mode:

1. VF-4

2. VF-17

3. VF-0D

4 VF-19 (YF-19 is boss)

5. VF-2SS

<_< To paraphrase EXO: How about you guys stop bashing each others opinion and vote. Otherwise I'm going to start, at the minimum, deleting posts.

Also ALL of the Valks in the poll have been on Yamato's backburner for a long time. Years ago it's been said Yamato might make them in the future and it appears now may be the time for one of them(possibly). All have a shot at being made so stop trying to say, "don't vote for X because Y(which happens to be MY choice) is much more likely to be made". That's just low-brow and vile.

<_< To paraphrase EXO: How about you guys stop bashing each others opinion and vote. Otherwise I'm going to start, at the minimum, deleting posts.

Also ALL of the Valks in the poll have been on Yamato's backburner for a long time. Years ago it's been said Yamato might make them in the future and it appears now may be the time for one of them(possibly). All have a shot at being made so stop trying to say, "don't vote for X because Y(which happens to be MY choice) is much more likely to be made". That's just low-brow and vile.

Thankyou. :)