Poll - which 1/60 VF would you like to see next from Yamato?

Graham

Which new 1/60 VF would you like to see from Yamato?  

383 members have voted

1. 1. VF Choice

• VF-0D from Macross Zero, including Shin blue color and standard grey color
    • VF-4 from Flash Back 2012
    • VF-17 from Macross 7, including D/S & S Milia types & possibly Super Packs
    • VF-19 from Macross 7, including kai/F/S/P & possibly Super Packs & Sound Booster
    • VF-2SS from Macross II, possibly including SAP

You're assuming it's a "win". Worst-case, Yamato says "VF-2SS?? That'll never sell in Japan! You guys are out of touch!" and never listens to our opinions again. ;)

I agree with Alvaro... just do 'em all. :D

Heh, winner of the poll I meant. :)

I think the poll results will be a curiosity to Yamato, but I doubt they'll base their actions very heavily upon it.

True.

It's cool that they're willing to listen to our opinions via Graham, and Graham's first post did mention he only proposed "serious contenders". So, by no means am I trying to discourage VF-2SS fans from voting for their favourite. The thought just occured to me when reading Save's post that it would be funny in a sardonic/ironic/perverse sorta way if expressing our collective opinion had the reverse result of us never getting what we want. :wacko:

If this poll results in Yamato saying, "I guess we we should skip making any Basara VF-19's," wouldn't we ALL be winners? :lol:

hell yeah! lol i totally see them doing Fire Valk, and i'll buy it in a snap!

They need to make the sound boosters actual speakers, seeing how they would be big enough, and dock it with an I-Pod/USB. :p

Hell if they don't i'd love to try and do it for myself! Listen to my Songs bitches!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

VF-0D from Macross Zero

A great looking valk but not a must buy for me. It's in the category of interesting two seaters like the VF1D, VF-1D VR, VE-1 and VT-1. Might pick one up someday, but with Yamato current pace of releases it won't be soon.

VF-4 from Flash Back 2012

Gorgeous valk. Hikaru's bird and skull-one so a must buy for me. Same for the Max and Milia schemes with dancing skull markings.

VF-17 from Macross 7

I don't like the looks of stealth aircraft and the F-117 is plain ugly. Not interested.

VF-19 from Macross 7, including kai/F/S/P & possibly Super Packs & Sound Booster

I'm not the biggest fan of the 19 but I'd definitly get the Basara ones.

VF-2SS from Macross II, possibly including SAP

Love it's sleek and 80's wave rider design. Definite buy.

Of the Valks listed the VF-4 and VF-2SS stand out for me (by far).

i like the vf 4 but the vf 2ss is better

Yes, in Battroid, but that's it.

You're assuming it's a "win". Worst-case, Yamato says "VF-2SS?? That'll never sell in Japan! You guys are out of touch!" and never listens to our opinions again. ;)

:lol: ....I honestly wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it turned out that way.

-Kyp

After my first choice of VF-17 (for likely to be released due to repaints), my second choice would definitely be the VF-4. Truth to be told I want a VF-4 more than a VF-17, but the 17 seems more feasible now that Yamato has more to choose from.

Though one that wasn't brought up that I'd like to see sometime is the VF-5000, unless M7 Dynamite doesn't fall into the license. But considering that Graham put VF-19P in the poll, I guess it does fall into the license. Only one repaint for the VF-5000 though, if the VFX2 license counts (and if it counts the special edition version/NA demo). Unless Yamato can also do M3 valkyries and schemes.

The VF-2SS just kind of looks like a VF-1 knock off to me. Like if someone was trying to make a 'futuristicle' VF-1 but didn't want to or have the imagination to, depart from the design too much.

jus a casual reply dun feel offended

we r living in a world of imaginations. just feeling 1/48 is quite common for crazy fans. they need something better like sdf1:2k to sleep with. sry for being human of spirits "I DUN CARE" my avatar tells everyone im a joke. in fact i based the ideas from old m toys.

lights for all req areas, diecast moving engine, turnable wheels etc how difficult yet perfect would it be.

Edited by alvaro

Yes, in Battroid, but that's it.

not even then...

jus a casual reply dun feel offended

we r living in a world of imaginations. just feeling 1/48 is quite common for crazy fans. they need something better like sdf1:2k to sleep with. sry for being human of spirits "I DUN CARE" my avatar tells everyone im a joke. in fact i based the ideas from old m toys.

lights for all req areas, diecast moving engine etc how difficult yet perfect would it be.

wut? :huh:

After my first choice of VF-17 (for likely to be released due to repaints), my second choice would definitely be the VF-4. Truth to be told I want a VF-4 more than a VF-17, but the 17 seems more feasible now that Yamato has more to choose from.

Though one that wasn't brought up that I'd like to see sometime is the VF-5000, unless M7 Dynamite doesn't fall into the license. But considering that Graham put VF-19P in the poll, I guess it does fall into the license. Only one repaint for the VF-5000 though, if the VFX2 license counts (and if it counts the special edition version/NA demo). Unless Yamato can also do M3 valkyries and schemes.

yeah M3 mothership eek not the vampires

Oh yes, that can't be too far away.

I am not as optimistic... From what Graham said last time, it seems that they don't have a plan for the Spartan because it does not really share much with the mold of the other Destroids. :huh:

I hate to see things incomplete. I hate to see a Destroid missing out of the four! And a melee mech is fun.

I am not as optimistic... From what Graham said last time, it seems that they don't have a plan for the Spartan because it does not really share much with the mold of the other Destroids. :huh:

I hate to see things incomplete. I hate to see a Destroid missing out of the four! And a melee mech is fun.

Atleast the Spartan gets Hikaru as a pilot, so that is a bonus.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I like this kit, but I'd actually prefer something closer to the official line art.

vf-4g-styled-max-battroid.gif

and if Yamato thinks there aren't enough options for repaints with the VF-4, they need to take a look at Talo's Photobucket account. infinite repaint options ready to go. ^_^

http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee312/T...olored/?start=0

Wow. That looks really really messy. There's no flow. Things just begin and end...

I vote for the sexiest one on the list.

Edited by thedarkmarine

You know what's funny?

We have almost 10,000 registered users.

But barely over 200 people have voted.

It depends on how you look at it...

I only see a couple of dozen of active users around. And 200 votes! Wow!

P.S. I've just pulled a few votes from TD (that HK toy forum). They registered some time ago but just not very active.