Gauging Interest 1/72 Destoroido Tomahawk -Reissue!

Dax415

Hello,

PRICE PER KIT: $135 in the U.S. Priority Mail 2-3 Day Shipping $15 International (France, Germany, Chile, HK, and Australia) $30 ....Shipping will include insurance. Payment: If you bank with Chase and are on the straight shooters list... I will accept personal checks from this bank or money orders (us postal money orders or moneygram). Moneygram money orders are available at Walmart and alot of grocery outlets. Paypal accepted with a $5 fee per kit,....an unfortunate evil to add the fee but I didn't want to exclude this option. If you have questions please pm me and we'll work something out.

As of now 10-11-09, the kits are casted and am only waiting for the decals to be made and sent out. Orders for the Destoroido Tomahawk will be officially closed on Saturday 10-17-09.

Excellent Dax - let me know when I should send the $150 out. Looking forward to digging into this baby!

Hi,

Just to say : you just have to say when and I send the payment (preferably by paypal :) )

And I know I'm probably a little late on the subject, but I definitely one of those phalanx. The destroid made by captain are far better, in my opinion, than some other mass producted copies.

I'll probably have to sell my daughter on e-bay :lol: to have the cash, but I don't want to miss one of those destroids. :rolleyes:

I'll probably have to sell my daughter on e-bay :lol: to have the cash, but I don't want to miss one of those destroids. :rolleyes:

I have sold a kidney last month, please everyone interested in a lung contact me, it comes from a smoke-free house and a pure air country - remember brazilian rain forest, the best air in the world ! :rolleyes: Who needs two equal "itens" to live ?

Hello,

Just gauging interest here on the possibility of a limited run of 1/72 Destoroido Tomahawk, these will be casted using the original master sculpts created by Captain America here on the boards. Price Approx $130ish a kit (cost of materials and so forth has gone up since first release :( , making every effort not to make it skyrocket). What will be strongly considered to stay within cost is to not have a stylish box...simply the kit, decals and a online post for the instructions available for everyone. Those interested please post here in the thread.

PRICE PER KIT: $135 in the U.S. Priority Mail 2-3 Day Shipping $15 International (France, Germany, Chile, HK, and Australia) $30 ....Shipping will include insurance. Payment: If you bank with Chase and are on the straight shooters list... I will accept personal checks from this bank or money orders (us postal money orders or moneygram). Moneygram money orders are available at Walmart and alot of grocery outlets. Paypal accepted with a $5 fee per kit,....an unfortunate evil to add the fee but I didn't want to exclude this option. If you have questions please pm me and we'll work something out.

As of now 10-11-09, the kits are casted and am only waiting for the decals to be made and sent out. Orders for the Destoroido Tomahawk will be officially closed on Saturday 10-17-09.

PAYMENT INFO TO COME ....I"ll post once everything is definite. Just wanted to thank you guys for the support and i'm very pleased that fellow MWer's will be the first to get the reissues. Would love to see the build ups.

Interested:

ahiachris x1

Thor x1

Ranger565 x1

neko fr x1

aquilon x1

spitfire br x1

neptunesurvey x1

hodiod01 x1

evil bones x1

baxojayz x1

Does this kit differ from the original IP 1/72 kit in dimensions at all? I'm assuming not since it's a human mech that a 1/72 pilot actually can fit into, but does anyone have them both to compare?

Would love a Phalanx!

alright, i'm a little swamped at the moment with work and responses,....but i'll have an updated list of those who paid and are pending in a day or two. Also at that time i'll begin a thread for those interested in the Defendarr. thanks for your patience.

--Dax

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@ neko fr ... cool!

Update on the decals,.... there was some difficulty on the opaqueness of the white portion of the decals which caused the delay of them being sent to me. but he fixed it and to tell you guys the truth he did a great job. They are here in hand and I will beging shipping them out today and tomorrow. Please keep in mind I have to slide them between something protective yet light enough to ship in an envelope, probably some thin cardboard pieces. Thanks for your guys patience, I hope you do enjoy the Tomahawk and post some build ups soon!

@ neko fr ... cool!

Update on the decals,.... there was some difficulty on the opaqueness of the white portion of the decals which caused the delay of them being sent to me. but he fixed it and to tell you guys the truth he did a great job. They are here in hand and I will beging shipping them out today and tomorrow. Please keep in mind I have to slide them between something protective yet light enough to ship in an envelope, probably some thin cardboard pieces. Thanks for your guys patience, I hope you do enjoy the Tomahawk and post some build ups soon!

Dax, just arrives at home a PE detail set from Hobby Collective from Japan, and it cames between 2 pieces of hard cardborad and inside a "bullbe plastic" made envelope ( i don't know the name of this thing outside Brazil... ), involved in miles of tape like a mummy. Very very light and totally protect, it survives the postman's favorite sport; mail pitch through the wall, and fall inside a little pool of rain water... These packers guys know they job !

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...