Bandai's 1/72 Armored VF-25S/F question

Aurora-7

Do the armored version kits give you the option to remove the armor to display the Messiah with out it or is the kit complete only if built with all of the armor parts? In short, can you go back and forth to display the VF with and without armor?

Do the armored version kits give you the option to remove the armor to display the Messiah with out it or is the kit complete only if built with all of the armor parts? In short, can you go back and forth to display the VF with and without armor?

It comes with the complete VF-25 plain kit, and then the additional Armor parts. You build the Armor packs into the kit by switching out parts, rather than attaching additional Armor parts to the plain VF-25. Same as with the Super parts.

You could switch between the two by swapping parts back and forth, but that's a massive ordeal and will most likely screw up the model.

If money were no issue I'd get one kit for each mode and version.

But maybe I'll get the armored 'F' and display it in fighter mode and display my FAST pack G in Gerwalk. Hmm, but what for a battroid mode? :unsure: Maybe a plain 'S' kit someday.

or you can try to do a mod. i had a look while i was in japan and i tought it is possible to mod the armor parts so you don't have to switch parts. it will take a lot of time to make the mod i think but to mee it looked possible.

give me a year and i will have it done i think. hahahahaha my son is taking up all of my time i have been working on my vf25f for a year now. ^_^;

Funny you should say that, HK, because I was just looking over the super parts kit this morning wondering how hard it would be to do just that.

After asking my son's opinion, I've decided to make the 'G' valk in it's basic configuration and save the super kit for a as of yet unacquired 'F' kit.