Photoetch upgrade parts for the VF-25 kits

electric indigo

Too bad these are only availible thu ebay, otherwise I'd be getting a set or two.

Sorry, we're still small business, ebay(or the Internet) is the only way to make us known by others.

We hope overseas dealers could work with us together in the future, to let more fans enjoy our works.

Sorry, we're still small business, ebay(or the Internet) is the only way to make us known by others.

We hope overseas dealers could work with us together in the future, to let more fans enjoy our works.

Just a suggestion, you might want to try contacting Starship Modeler and see if John would be interested in carrying your product in his on line store. SSM is pretty well known and has a very good reputation in customer service. They even carry the kits your photo etch is designed for. Might be worth checking out.

Edited by Heavy Melder

Just a suggestion, you might want to try contacting Starship Modeler and see if John would be interested in carrying your product in his on line store. SSM is pretty well known and has a very good reputation in customer service. They even carry the kits your photo etch is designed for. Might be worth checking out.

Thanks for the great idea, we should contact SSM soon.

BTW, thanks again for all preordered at ebay, the window is closed now, some early orders are on the way now, more to come within next 24 hours.

and the PE set is now on sale with regular price, here it is(a little more new pics included)

• 4 weeks later...

I've just received mine.

I have to say, the quality is excellent. I would recommend them except for one small thing; the packing isn't so good. Mine arrived bent. While I can fix this... I shouldn't have to. I think just one piece of heavy card would have made sure this didn't happen. :mellow: I only give this feedback so Jasmine can reconsider their packing routine.

Other than that, excellent product! ^_^

Edited by PetarB

Just received mine too. I have to commend you on some great work. I really appreciate the level of craftsmanship you put into it.

Though I will have to agree on packaging. Don't place too much trust on the post carrier to not bend it to make it fit!

And I say that not to be offensive in any way to any postal workers on this august site! :blink:

Edited by Thom

got mine too.

I can echo what everyone said about the quality.

Fortunately, mine was not bended, I think there is a reasonably thick card to support the PE sheet, not sure if this is new packaging.

highly recommend.