Want to upgrade the detail level of 1/72 VF-25?

newca

but it's not in space, it's in your house :huh:

I mean, when you build a kit you may finish it as seen on a certain place, unless a VF-25F/G on Gallia 4, those pieces are useless (only if you are a TV series purist). Well we're talking about SF mecha after all, you can do what you want with them.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all VF lovers from all around the world, the packages are 99% ready to go, first bid first serve.

And the pre-order sale would be ended 12 hours later (GMT+8, 23:00 tonight).

Thank you all again, you are the power to push us to the next project.

We are now working on another VF kit detailing project, and a none VF kit.

What do you guys like? do you think we need a new VF-1 PE set?

It's just a normal question, not a hint...

BTW, thanks again for all preordered at ebay, the window is closed now, some early orders are on the way now, more to come within next 24 hours.

and the PE set is now on sale with regular price, here it is(a little more new pics included)

I see that you guys can produce decals! Are they spot printed or Alps printed?

How about doing decals for our Yamato 1/60 and 1/48 scale toys? I'd love water slide decals for the new Yamato 1/60 VT-1 as your first job!! ;-)

Please consider decals also, I'm sure there are many people from the Toys threads interested (as seen from the previous provider of such decals - unfortunately he can no longer provide the service).

Our decals is not made by personal printers, the quality could be 4 out of 5 IMHO, our decals of military topics have sold at ebay over 1 year and got many positive feedbacks.

Of coz we want to do some more decals of VFs, it depends on the demand and our time, we should finish our next 1 or 2 projects first before a seriously development on VF decal.

Is there still a strong demand of VF-1 family decals today? Which scale do you need more?

Our decals is not made by personal printers, the quality could be 4 out of 5 IMHO, our decals of military topics have sold at ebay over 1 year and got many positive feedbacks.

Of coz we want to do some more decals of VFs, it depends on the demand and our time, we should finish our next 1 or 2 projects first before a seriously development on VF decal.

Is there still a strong demand of VF-1 family decals today? Which scale do you need more?

I need 1/144 decals

I see that you guys can produce decals! Are they spot printed or Alps printed?

How about doing decals for our Yamato 1/60 and 1/48 scale toys? I'd love water slide decals for the new Yamato 1/60 VT-1 as your first job!! ;-)

Please consider decals also, I'm sure there are many people from the Toys threads interested (as seen from the previous provider of such decals - unfortunately he can no longer provide the service).

Yes, what WM cheng said! Please do decals for our Yamato 1/60 and 1/48 scale toys! And not just for the usual schemes, but also more exotic schemes as well!

若真的能够的话,我相信很多网友会非常感激, 包括我在内。 谢谢!

I got mine as well. Will be working with them tonight. The part quality is great, but I'm concerned that they shipped mine to me in a plain old letter envelope with no support or protection from being bent. I got lucky and the're fine, but one sloppy mail carrier could have easily ruined those nice photo etched parts.

It really encouraging us you like it, we hope to see your model works with our PE parts.

And we would figure out more safety way to protect the parts, coz we are going to make more new projects, nice to hear feedbacks from all of you, thanks~

I'm sure you'll get lots of feedback from this community! ;)

I think the simplest thing to do is just include two pieces of thin cardboard - one on the front, one on the back. If you put the plastic bag between the two cardboard pieces, it should protect the contents quite well. It also shouldn't add too much extra weight or cost.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I have bought two of these and I'd like to thank you, this is great to have access to this kind offers.

I'm watching with great interest any news of futur products 'especially for vf-1)

Thanks again :)