Strike a Pose!

eugimon

Okay...

We've got Asuka's EVA 2 and 20'th anniversary Optimius Prime battling a mecha that looks like it has Shadow Hearts: From the New World Frank's Oni mask on it's chest.

WTFH?

you got 1 out of 3 right, you should be ashamed. :lol:

you got 1 out of 3 right, you should be ashamed. :lol:

Okay so the damned thing looked like the 20'th. anniversary edition. So sue me.

As for the other mech, I haven't seen the thing before and that was the best way for me to describe it. It does look like it has a freaking oni mask on the chest.

Edited by Wanzerfan

Okay so the damned thing looked like the 20'th. anniversary edition. So sue me.

As for the other mech, I haven't seen the thing before and that was the best way for me to describe it. It does look like it has a freaking oni mask on the chest.

There is an anime that you MUST watch called GURREN LAGANN. Gainax production. Great stuff!

_DSC6963.jpg

Yeah! Keep it up. This is some great stuff. I was like Syd from Toy Story when I was a youngster and his creations were actually quite cool. Now put in sentience to the mix and it is just wrong but since TOYS DO NOT IN FACT HAVE SOULS, I think this stuff is fantastic. The last thing I need is for the departed souls of all of my GIJoe figures that I blew up with fireworks coming back to strap explosives on to me and light the wick with sinister grins!

Roy Focker, ladies man ^_^

IMG_5288.jpg

IMG_5291.jpg

Roy's VF-1S which I picked up during the bay area meet with the awesome Yoko I also got.

I also kicked up a '97 film version EVA-02

IMG_5310.jpg

Edited by anime52k8

thanks, now I'm gonna have nightmares. Just imagine that eva monstrosity without the armor... ugh

if SOC-spec EVA's weren't so expensive, I'd be really tempted to get a couple to make that now. :lol:

how about some more Yoko to cleans the pallet. (not really a Revy, but whatever. Still trying to get better at dramatic ghetto lighting. ^_^ )

IMG_5298.jpg

Edited by anime52k8