G.I. Joe's Motorcycle Armor

Alpha OTS

Do I smell a lawsuit on this one? :ph34r:

I don't think so, consider Tatsunoko is now part of Takara which have close tie with Hasbro, I am sure they would happy to lend licenes to them :lol:

Does that mean Macross X TF crossover is possible? Consider Takara got Macross license :ph34r:

Edited by ntsan

Better pictures just make this thing look uglier. The front guns are very reminiscent of space marine bike twin bolters. From the perspective of a motorcyclist the bike mode of this thing is a train wreck. Maybe it will look better in person/in package.

I'm really looking forward to this one. Love transformers, people who recognize my name on here know I'm obsessed with variable bikes, and loved GIJoe as a kid, so there's no way I'm passing this up.

The pricepoint will probably only be $12-16 too; compare that to what I've spend on my CMs, Megahouse, and Beagle MOSPEADAs...

As for the person who mentioned a lawsuit, somebody mentioned this at Robotech too, and I really think no way. There are virtually no MOSPEADA similarities. The two wheels on the back are actually, I think, the front tire split up like Motoslaves do. In fact, if you spend some time looking at the parts and work out the transformation, I think it is actually VERY VERY similar to the Yamato BGC Moto-slaves, with the same combination of parts-forming and parts-moving.

As for the modes, I disagree with someone's assessment above. I think the bike mode is what actually looks best. It looks very similar to a Confederate Wraith. The armor mode, on the other hand, I think looks terrible and poorly designed, but hopefully will look better in person.

As for the person who mentioned a lawsuit, somebody mentioned this at Robotech too, and I really think no way. There are virtually no MOSPEADA similarities.

Unless they call these things "Cyclones" and they look like this...:

vr-052f.jpg

...do me a favor and smack over the head whoever says "lawsuit". :ph34r: