Quick question about V2 1/60's and Bandai's 1/72

Thai Boxer 9901

I love those pics Honkhet. I never did get that VF-25G model like I planned too. My economic situation took a downturn. I also want that 1/60 v2 VF-1S Max.

I do have that Optimus Prime figure though! lol.

So im thinking about getting the Yamato V2 1/60 VF-1S Hikaru and Bandai VF-1/72 Super Alto but im curious to know how much of a difference there is between the 2 sizes put next together. So if someone could post a picture of the 2 in all 3 modes, that would be great.

I still understand why you would like to know the sizes between both before you buy them. are you making decision on which to buy because of its size?

some of my quick pics in jetmode:

Picture059-5.jpg

Picture060-6.jpg

Is that VF-25 the DX Chogokin Model or the Bandai "Gundam-esqe" plastic model kit?

I still understand why you would like to know the sizes between both before you buy them. are you making decision on which to buy because of its size?

Well kinda. I only have so much desk space and the wife wants to make sure that if I do get them, that they would be of actual use instead of eye candy and never played with