Macross General SCOOPUDA thread

azrael

A colleague of mine just happened to be in Shanghai and sent me the following pics. Looks like Fukuyama was rockin' out as usual but the question must be raised....OMG WHAT THE HELL HAS MAY'N DONE TO HER HAIR?!?!?!?! Will have to see her new do for myself at her next gig at the Budokan on the 6th ;-)

post-9325-12982918984_thumb.jpg

post-9325-129829190445_thumb.jpg

post-9325-129829190857_thumb.jpg

post-9325-129829191322_thumb.jpg

A colleague of mine just happened to be in Shanghai and sent me the following pics. Looks like Fukuyama was rockin' out as usual but the question must be raised....OMG WHAT THE HELL HAS MAY'N DONE TO HER HAIR?!?!?!?! Will have to see her new do for myself at her next gig at the Budokan on the 6th ;-)

post-9325-12982918984_thumb.jpg

post-9325-129829190445_thumb.jpg

post-9325-129829190857_thumb.jpg

post-9325-129829191322_thumb.jpg

Yeah, May'n is still a doll, but not loving the new hairstyle. Doesn't suit her at all...B))

Not sure if these have been mentioned herein or elsewhere (or not):

Dengeki Hobby 2011.04 with Macross the Ride #4 is out.

This month's "Figure Ou" has a large article on Macross. About half the focus is on the YF-29 kit. But there's a bunch of other goodies. Probably the best part of the YF-29 article is a it's 1\4 (thereabouts) lineart of the YF-29 in fighter mode.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/484652860X/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_2?pf_rd_p=466449256&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=484652745X&pf_rd_m=AN1VRQENFRJN5&pf_rd_r=1NBDBP2Q7PSQ314TYEY2

To late. Its magically long again.

http://ameblo.jp/mayn-blog/image-10818575538-11085991621.html

Pic on her blog from today. Un-be-weave-able! :p

Edited by ATLMYK

The "Super Live" concert in PS Home will take place on March 26th.

post-322-0-37269300-1299554460_thumb.jpg

Now you can see posters and a "life-size" VF-25:

post-322-0-61245700-1299554640_thumb.jpg

post-322-0-54964800-1299554720_thumb.jpg

post-322-0-39131900-1299554796_thumb.jpg

Nice spot! Am still hoping to jump online for this but its the weekend of the Tokyo Int. Anime Fair, AND the day that GitS: SSS3D comes out, AND Im not even sure what country Ill be in on that weekend ^^;

just out of curiosity, do you use HOME often? Personally I think its a huge waste of time and havent updated in like...forever ^^;.

Nice spot! Am still hoping to jump online for this but its the weekend of the Tokyo Int. Anime Fair, AND the day that GitS: SSS3D comes out, AND Im not even sure what country Ill be in on that weekend ^^;

just out of curiosity, do you use HOME often? Personally I think its a huge waste of time and havent updated in like...forever ^^;.

Not really. I had an account for Singapore only, but after reading that the concert would take place in Home, I created a Japanese account. Also for the past month or so they've been showing the Macross series for free :)

And I can't deny that it's also very nice to virtually walk next to a VF-25 :D

Neither have I. My PS3 is still running FW 3.15 since I loathed the removal of OtherOS, and am currently curious to see how HomeBrew and Sony's numerous court escapades play out. Updating to 3.56 would pretty much kill it, and I haven't really been missing PSN. Though all the Macross stuff is mighty tempting for use in my Japanese account (I once learned that there's quite a few Americans that prefer hanging out on Japan Home).

There's some kinda crazy Macross deal going on Japanese playstation home right now at a concert hall. Not sure what's going on, but there were lots of words popping up, Iteza Gogo Kuji Don't be late was played (with pyrotechnics), and I got a headband for some reason.

Great Mechanics.DX 16 is out.

Macross content:

MPM: VF equipment (gun pods, missiles, beam guns, DE/MDE, blades/shields, sound warfare), equipment/devices (well-balanced/high balanced, engines, cockpits/interfaces, anti-G devices, stealth functions).

Evolution of the VFs

YF-29 article (multiple angle shots: fighter, GERWALK, battroid + super packs), statistics, and evolution chart (w/ VF-25 Tornado Packs)

Before anyone asks about translations (that's next, next, next, next on the "to do" list) or scans (read the frikken signature).

Edited by sketchley