Macross General SCOOPUDA thread

azrael

Tonight's Niconico.

I don't know what May'n's important announcement is. Anyway, let's see what happens.

From 9 pm in Japan and T-minus 1.5 hours and counting. From 5 am in LA. Oh...

• 2 weeks later...

Please, can you give me more information about that. Thank you.

:)

Theres no official news of it as of yet and it looks like the picture in question has since been taken down.

Regardless, keep an eye on auction sites for it to appear. Being a D-level prize, I'm sure there will be plenty of them around for cheap once people start selling their extra unwanted prizes off. By the same token though, I doubt it will be anything other than a handful of existing songs and dont expect it to include any new musical content.

Please, can you give me more information about that. Thank you.

:)

I checked the pics I took at Makuhari Messe, but I couldn't find it out.

Instead, I can upload the 2 pics below.

The first one shows the MF Drama CD Collection is one of the prizes of Ichiban-kuji. Of cource I don't know the contents of it at all.

post-14942-0-33853200-1381839762_thumb.jpg

The second one is the new pics by Ebata and Tenjin for the kuji, as I said before.

post-14942-0-76439000-1381839790_thumb.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

Moscato-Model-Productions-600x450.jpg

Four model examples of John Moscato’s handi-work.

Saturday, November 2, 2013 at noon / 1200 hours Central Standard Time on the Macross World forum,

a live interview will be conducted with Captain America aka John Moscato, model builder extraordinaire!

Interview and discussion details are available in the Model kits section.

Edited by boinger

• 2 weeks later...
"Animelo Summer Live 2012-INFINITY∞-" is now on air and May'n will soon appear.

According to the set list, Yuka Nanri has already shown up.

Now Akino is singing the theme song of Aqualion.

I you were a premium member, check the time shift.

Thanks for nice and informative podcast (even if it was ********* long, jeez. Are podcasts typically this lenghty?). Especially liked the live show discussion. Even if it was that hot and sweaty I would've wanted to be there.

What's up with all those May'n stabs though? Lol. Since I've never been to any live nor do I live in Japan I don't know but does she act like aloof diva or something?

edit: WRONG TOPIC! GAHH

Edited by Xard

The official Macross fan club will be holding an event to mark the 5th anniversary of the SDF1 launching ceremony on February 22, 2014.

Special guests announced so far will include Aya Endo (Sheryl Nome/Voice/Macross Frontier), Takumi Yamazaki (Isamu Dyson/Macross Plus) and Haruka Chisuga (Mina Forte/Macross 30).

The official Macross fan club will be holding an event to mark the 5th anniversary of the SDF1 launching ceremony on February 22, 2014.

Special guests announced so far will include Aya Endo (Sheryl Nome/Voice/Macross Frontier), Takumi Yamazaki (Isamu Dyson/Macross Plus) and Haruka Chisuga (Mina Forte/Macross 30).

Will it be complete with sudden Zentradi attack?

Macross DVD Collection

Macross Fighter Collection

= =

Man, you really need to provide more explanation to people for these things. That is nothing more than a survey by DeAgnostini asking that IF they were to do a new Macross publication, would ppl prefer a magazine which comes with a volume of the DVD each issue, or one that comes with a model/model parts for Valks each issue. Both of these are formats that have been done for other franchises/topic in the past.

They routinely include these in ALL of their publications.

Edited by Tochiro

Man, you really need to provide more explanation to people for these things. That is nothing more than a survey by DeAgnostini asking that IF they were to do a new Macross publication, would ppl prefer a magazine which comes with a volume of the DVD each issue, or one that comes with a model/model parts for Valks each issue. Both of these are formats that have been done for other franchises/topic in the past.

Really wish they would approach Arcadia again and instead release exclusive Macross accessories for the 1/60 line....flight deck crews and accessories, different pose pilot figures, exclusive PT valks, destroids, enemy craft....hangar pieces to complete a nice hangar for 1/60 valks......anything but what they currently seem to have in mind.....

Hidetaka Tenjin has just been added to the guest lineup :-D

Great Mechanics.DX 27

Loads of goodies on Gundam Build Fighters, Yamato, Code Giasu, Gundam UC.

Some neat glimpses at Nobunaga The Fool (both final and at least 1 of Kawamori's line art pieces) - along with the first interview with him this issue.

Majestic Prince - lots of lineart that looks very reminiscent of Kazutaka Miyatake. Does anyone know who is doing the designs for this series?

Macross content:

Kawamori interview on the YF-30, titled: "The YF-30 was the next generation VF after all!?" - intriguing title. Wish I could get around to it before the end of 2014... (swamped with MC these days).
No new images or tangible stats for the YF-30, but we get some closeups of the Lego transformation, and some preliminary schematic views of the fighter form (3.6 pages)

After a third-page ad for the Macross F Zentoramori Blu-Ray Box, there's a 4 page article on the Hasegawa VF-25F. DEFINITELY looks better than the Bandai kits.

Anyhow, the cover of the mag is full of win:

ISBN978-4-575-46478-8.jpg

Edited by sketchley

And the full (sans legalese) translation of the questionnaire: http://sketchleytranslation.host-ed.me/MCRseriesguide/Questionnaire46.php

The images that MacrossCN posted pertain to question 11.

Edited by sketchley

Took these on Sunday. Merry Macrossmas!!

attachicon.gifDSCF2259.JPG

attachicon.gifDSCF2260.JPG

From Sapporo to Tokyo? Ah, Treasure Festa Ariake?
According to gerwalk_w's website, it was held yesterday.
This time, I couldn't go. Bad stomachache...

From Sapporo to Tokyo? Ah, Treasure Festa Ariake?
According to gerwalk_w's website, it was held yesterday.
This time, I couldn't go. Bad stomachache...

Nope, Tokyo Disneyland. Little birthday trip for my wife.