Strike A Pose! V.4 - The Macross Mech Pose Thread

JCSaves

Hey guys... Can someone point me towards the gallery with a yamato yf-19 with the wings fully swept back? Also is there a trick to doing this or is this doable oob ?

Sorry. It's physically impossible.

Actually, you can kinda sorta do it this way (pic taken from Wicked Ace's picture gallery):

gallery_1617_284_80252.jpg

It ain't perfect, mind you, but it is close enough.

Edited by Mog

• 2 weeks later...

Flightpose displaying the Yamato VF-1S & VF-11c in battroid. Love the way they pose.

Looks like you too had and issue with that divided heat shield of the VF-11C tat won't close completely

Yeah, real pain in the ass! It happens to be one of my favs too, but the shield brings it down a bit.

There's a specific way to get it to close. I transformed mine a couple weeks ago, and it closed just fine. You do have to pull it up till it clicks, or you feel it get over the point of tension. Once past that, you put the cockpit back in, and the top is easy.

• 3 weeks later...

Rodimus is my favorite TF, but since currently like 90% of my toys are in storage so I just take pics of the newer stuff I have. It's either in this thread or in the 19 thread i posted a pick of Basara singing to Hot Rod and ROTF Leader Starscream.

Edited by kanedaestes

Rodimus is my favorite TF, but since currently like 90% of my toys are in storage so I just take pics of the newer stuff I have. It's either in this thread or in the 19 thread i posted a pick of Basara singing to Hot Rod and ROTF Leader Starscream.

Rodimus is my favorite TF too. Have you had a chance to play with the Takara MP Rodimus Convoy yet? It's amazing. I got lucky and got a flawless Rodimus, cause I know a few people had some QC issues with theirs. But damn. He's a great toy once you figure out those tricky legs!