Strike A Pose! V.4 - The Macross Mech Pose Thread

JCSaves

Nothing special but wanted to show what i have currently on display.All my 1/48s are in storage as well as the rest of the mac zero valks, mac 7, quarter, and koing monster. i try to keep the most recent displayed till i get a custom display cabnet. You really cant fit alot into those ikea cases :(

edit-resized pics

post-623-128269097815_thumb.jpg

post-623-128269104384_thumb.jpg

post-623-128269105221_thumb.jpg

post-623-128269117954_thumb.jpg

post-623-128269123907_thumb.jpg

Edited by Murphy

Nothing special but wanted to show what i have currently on display.All my 1/48s are in storage as well as the rest of the mac zero valks, mac 7, quarter, and koing monster. i try to keep the most recent displayed till i get a custom display cabnet. You really cant fit alot into those ikea cases :(

edit-resized pics

That is a totally awesome display and collection. Thanks for sharing.

edit-resized pics

Excellent display man, keep filling it! You have got a good knack for pose and formation in limited space, that's where skill is needed.

Hey Homura, those are the best pics of a yf-19 i have ever seen, seriously, and though i had always liked the orange more than the blue, from these pics, the blue looks better. Can you take more pics of the orange in batroid mode, you do some serious nice pics.

Hey Homura, those are the best pics of a yf-19 i have ever seen, seriously, and though i had always liked the orange more than the blue, from these pics, the blue looks better. Can you take more pics of the orange in batroid mode, you do some serious nice pics.

ok, next time i'll take more photos of yf-19 No.3.

Edited by homura

damn, i am liking the blue better now...i had always wanted the orange... pls take more pics of the orange in fighther and gerwalk, as well as the original request for the batroid, cause i got to gain my love of the orange again. Batroid it still looks great ;)

Adding a little humor here not to offend nobody,though I wasn't sure if anyone would like it.

Max: huh??

100_2839.jpg

Max: Whoa!!!

100_2840.jpg

Hikaru: Max what are you doing, why'd you stop shooting?

100_2841.jpg

Hikaru: Oh my.....God!!! I hope Sempai dosen't see her.

100_2842.jpg

Kakizaki: Um..Leader what's going on, both you and Max and the enemy just stopped.....

100_2843.jpg

Kakizaki: OH @#@#$@$ (Drops gunpod)

100_2845.jpg

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Man, I really wish Yamato had just included the FPs with the original YF-19, rather than selling them as a separate release.

Those shoulder Fast Packs add some nice "oomph" to the 19's look.

Man, I really wish Yamato had just included the FPs with the original YF-19, rather than selling them as a separate release.

Those shoulder Fast Packs add some nice "oomph" to the 19's look.

Yeah, I really think they screwed up with that. The should have included the FP's at no extra charge and just sold the fold booster separately. I'm sure they would have sold a lot more for the yf-21/22 owners.

Yeah, I really think they screwed up with that. The should have included the FP's at no extra charge and just sold the fold booster separately. I'm sure they would have sold a lot more for the yf-21/22 owners.

Didn't they sell a combo pack of the YF-19 + super parts and fold booster a while backs, shortly after the first release came out. As I recall after I got mine, I saw another YF-19 w/super parts and fold booster come out costing more than ther original release. That really pissed me off

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously homura-san, you make me regret selling off my yf-19 earlier this year...well, there's always the reissue to look forward too...

Anyways, here are my contribution to the love of the valk!:

VE-1

270720102648.jpg

VF-1J Stealth with Strike Pack

260720102644.jpg

My only 1/48s..

120920102779.jpg

One of my favourite valk, the VF-11 series is mightily possable:

130920102784.jpg

and my most recent acquisition from jesse:

040920102761.jpg

090920102749.jpg

120920102775.jpg

Wow. Nice pictures guys! Just starting my Valk collection. Got my first Valk, the DYRL 1/60 Roy Focker a few weeks ago. I love it. My pictures aren't very good quality, but here are a couple.

IMG_2287.jpg

IMG_2284.jpg