Strike A Pose! V.4 - The Macross Mech Pose Thread

JCSaves

Just thought I would drop this little tid bit off......

With the recession/depression still in effect, the unemployed Hikaru Ichijo is forced to

become a stay at home dad. Because of this, his dear friends Max, Milia, Roy, and Hayao

have volunteered his services to watch over their siblings as well. In the pictures you can

see the Focker twins tormenting each other....one has taken the fastpack attachment of his

brother and is running off with it. Hikaru Junior is making out with Max and Milia's daughter,

Max Junior is investigating a problem with his heat shield as Hayao's daughter

points to what may be the problem. Meanwhile the Cannon Fodder twins are fighting as usual,

Hikaru's other son is licking his gun, and Hikaru is about to pull out his turrents over all the

mischief and mayhem going on.

Blue :rolleyes:

Thank you for purchasing my 1/100 scale Valks :)

I'd like to see close on your green repainted VF-1A.

Is that from Robotech Battlecry game color scheme?

Edited by Maiden Japan

Thank you for purchasing my 1/100 scale Valks :)

I'd like to see close on your green repainted VF-1A.

Is that from Robotech Battlecry game color scheme?

Lol you caught my bluff, yes in all actuality that green re-paint was taken from

the Robotech Battlecry game color scheme. It is "Izzy's" paint scheme and a

better view of it can be seen in the 1/100 scale section of the Gallery.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...m&album=392

I had originally posted this on the Robotech Lost Universe site but for some reason I cant seem to access it anymore.

Anyways, if you would like some more close up images send me a PM and I can send you some not posted here.

Blue

"Look pal, this is the best pose you're gonna get outta my battroid mode."

post-3595-1272360886_thumb.jpg

And it's probably the best pic quality I'm gonna get outta my cell phone camera. :p

Come on Mog, you can do more kick ass pics out of that little (what is it, 1/200 gashapon?) vf-1. I've got them, i like mine in gerwalk or fighter mode though.

I carry the 1S around with me everywhere i go when i fly, that and a revy 1J Hikky

My Millia Q-Rau is kyuun kyuun'ing her vf-1J in her left hand. :p

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

If we're talking about fighter mode, gerwalk mode, or, especially, half-gerwalk mode, no question I can do a better pose.

It's just that this little bugger's battroid mode is pretty limited.

I guess I could do the:

* "Yo Joe!"/"Go-Bot in the blister card" one arm raised pose, or

* The "Point the gunpod with one arm while standing completely at attention like a good, non-moving target should" pose, or

* The "Oh NOOES!! I just tore my ACL, MCL, and didn't realize my knee could bend that way" pose.

With the limited articulation available, I just settled for a "Just standing there, looking like a bad-ass" pose and called it a day.

Thanks for the comments guys!! Price wise it wasnt as bad as you think. I got the RVF-25 for 9,300 yen off Amazon Japan and the ghosts I bought over an extended peiod of time so the blow to the wallet want all at once. They averaged about $60 each.

I really need to take a few pics of my Valk's... I've got a few good ideas about poses, but will probably wait until the VF-27 gets here.

That Quarter looks sweet... HLJ has it on sale now, cheaper than most of the 1/60 Valks... Tempting, so tempting... :p

Thanks for the comments guys!! Price wise it wasnt as bad as you think. I got the RVF-25 for 9,300 yen off Amazon Japan and the ghosts I bought over an extended peiod of time so the blow to the wallet want all at once. They averaged about $60 each.

wow, that's a great deal.... :blink:

over here it's USD100 per set! Damn.....

Thanks! :)

That's a cardboard background made by a local company. Made for taking toy photos.

u don't say... :blink:

I can't find one here in Malaysia. Does this company have any website? That collectors from other countries can order from?

Thank you in advance for taking time with my queries.. ^_^

nice set there ff95gj! i saw a lot of those decobacks at CTMA for ~$50... i just didn't feel like getting any at that time. :mellow:

thought i'd bust out the old clouds background and take a few quick pics of my new valks. (i think i nudged the tripod a bit when i shot the Miria 1J :huh: )

4579631047_23e8c21646_o.jpg

4579631051_793a208412_o.jpg

4579631039_8016fe2f51_o.jpg

(lazy posing :p)

4580300076_052452feb9_o.jpg

plus here's an old one of the VF-25F.

gallery_8437_264_22264.jpg

...can't seem to upload pics to the MW gallery.

Edited by m0n5t3r

nice set there ff95gj! i saw a lot of those decobacks at CTMA for ~$50... i just didn't feel like getting any at that time. :mellow:

thought i'd bust out the old clouds background and take a few quick pics of my new valks. (i think i nudged the tripod a bit when i shot the Miria 1J :huh: )

Owing to my small home setting, the hard boards save me trouble in putting up a background paper in photo shooting. :) It adds to the value worth to me.

$50 for 2 cardboards is pretty expensive really.

Edited by ff95gj