Strike A Pose! V.4 - The Macross Mech Pose Thread

JCSaves

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! Great pics u guys! I feel humbled...

Just wanna contribute to this thread, I recently sent my 1/48 VF-1S for repaint job, had it with me for some time, and the stickers are peeling off, so I think "It's time to send u to the paint shop"...hehehee.

So here it is:

070220101289.jpg

070220101279.jpg

070220101263.jpg

I've ordered my flexistand, now waiting to do some insane poses like u guys did!

Ok, this 11b pose isn't epic, but the VF-11 has just an amazing GERWALK stance...

11bl.jpg

VF-25 is hard to pose in GERWALK, the Flexistand makes it a little easier...I love this bird, I wish they had done a little better by it with a better toy...

25byg.jpg

And now for some Super 1's...with Max helping Milia do some aiming...

super1s.jpg

Edited by hutch

Sorry if the size pisses anyone off but I just had to take some quick pics during my lunch break today.

REDUCE THE SIZE OF THESE PICS!

My browser does the cropping automatically...the pics just take forever to load, that's all.

It's annoying as hell waiting forever for GIANT pics to load, and it screws up the page frames while they are loading.

seriously people, re-size your pics, it's not that hard. heck if you really don't have 5 seconds a pic to scale them down on your computer, YOU CAN SET YOUR CAMERA TO TAKE SMALLER PICTURES!

is that a dx toy? did you do some customizing in the canon gun? it looks good.. what did you do?

It's the DX Chogokin. I repainted the Gun Pod gray green (Mr. Color #128) over flat black (Mr. Color #33).

Also, the photos don't show the actual color, but the knife handle and some details on the head and skirt armor were painted dark iron (Mr. Metal Color #214) over flat black.

Am I too much of a BSG nerd for putting this sticker on the Stealth?

Or am I too much of a Macross freak for the "NO STEP" being the first thing I noticed about the Mark VII Vipers?

:rolleyes:

gallery_3595_194_248835.jpg

A couple of my cubicle decorations. I've thought the Kaiyodo "Super Dimension Figure 002" Armored Valkyrie and the Kaiyodo Revoltech Regult scaled nicely together.

RegultandArmoredValk.jpg

The little Kaiyodo Armored 1J is a real little gem if you can find one. Lots of detail in that tiny scale, cool pose, some articulation, and all those hinged missile boxes...