Strike A Pose! V.4 - The Macross Mech Pose Thread

JCSaves

awesome Wicked!

I know Santa Claus brought you some Macross goodies! Get out your camera, and show us the new stuff. Since I don't have a -21 in Macross Plus colors, I'll leave it to you to get those display stands rigged up to. . . you've transformed your VF-11 into Gerwalk, right? ;)

Oh yes, all modes bloke.

The 11B is right up there with my 21, man am I impressed! Gerwalk is my fav, and the wings swept back feature is fantastic. Love this feature!

so solid, easiest to change modes of all the valks i own, i really wish to own a whole squad of these, but will be mostly buying the 11C's.

as i explained in the Professional Photography thread pics are coming. :) I'd like to decal it up first too.

So now we are waiting on the Sumo Armour please Yamato!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Oh yes, all modes bloke.

The 11B is right up there with my 21, man am I impressed! Gerwalk is my fav, and the wings swept back feature is fantastic. Love this feature!

so solid, easiest to change modes of all the valks i own, i really wish to own a whole squad of these, but will be mostly buying the 11C's.

as i explained in the Professional Photography thread pics are coming. :) I'd like to decal it up first too.

So now we are waiting on the Sumo Armour please Yamato!

Hurry up with the decals! Guld is in freefall! :lol:

post-1617-1261799233_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wicked Ace

Happy new year to everyone! With a terrible hangover this morning/afternoon, I thought these pics pretty much sum up my night.

Drunk Focker see something of interest.

pc01000101co2.jpg

A closer investigation is needed.

pc020006gb3.jpg

Drunk Focker has indeed hit the mother load.

pc020009gs5.jpg

Beautiful poses of the M&M's, hutch! B))

Hey Ace, is there any way you can combine your first two shots above (have the Valk posed as it is in the second shot, but have the Valk standing above the pint glass)?

I can imagine everyone's favorite sempai fighting off the enemies and just barely realizing he's standing on top of liquid gold!

Hey Ace, is there any way you can combine your first two shots above (have the Valk posed as it is in the second shot, but have the Valk standing above the pint glass)?

Sorry, but I don't have a Focker out-of-box (along with fast pack) -- these are old pics. Focker and I needed one of these this morning.

pc180017kq6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed that the DX Macross Quarter was missing some paint apps in the final product while looking at pics and going through some MF episodes, especially the flight deck. I couldn't leave well enough alone and decided to add some of that myself. I was afraid I'd screw it up, but it actually came out better than expected.

Before:

post-10222-1263453571_thumb.jpg

After:

post-10222-1263453576_thumb.jpg

post-10222-1263453582_thumb.jpg

I gotta say the Quarter is my favorite toy of 2010 thus far (yes, I know the year just started). It looks pretty impressive all bristling with turrets. I've also been wanting a Macross type capital ship and short of shelling out over $2000, this is the closest I'm going to get in the near future.

• 2 weeks later...