Who do you like better?

Wanzerfan

Which survivalist do you like?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Coose one

• "Bear" Grills
    • Les Stroud

I like Les Stroud for many reasons. Les didn't have a camera crew around him; Bear couldn't piss without hitting a camraman.

He stayed in the place where he was filming, whereas Bear slept in a nice hotel room.

What's your choice?

Les shows you things a normal person can do and what not to do. Bear's show, which is obviously choreographed, shows you things the average joe shouldn't attempt and probably couldn't do anyways.

My nod goes to Les.

Les shows you things a normal person can do and what not to do. Bear's show, which is obviously choreographed, shows you things the average joe shouldn't attempt and probably couldn't do anyways.

My nod goes to Les.

100% in agreement on my end.

Les is the man . He'll make it out alive

Bear ate a zebra eye ball raw . as funny as that is...

I think he'll need some ant acids and pepto to

get out alive .

Les for the win. Bear is a showman, that's all. Most of the things he does are guaranteed to get you killed either a fast death or a slow death. Les actually attempts to, oh I don't know, SURVIVE.

Did you know that Bear is flown out each night he "survives" to a posh hotel? He's also waited on hand and foot by a billion assistants during one of his shoots?

Yeah, Les wins.

Vostok 7

huh, the kid must have missed the man versus room service episodes where bear climbs up through a waterfall, or jumps off a cliff, or jumps into a river or does any number of stupid things just to show what a bad ass he is.

I guess the kid was smart enough to realize, that unlike Bear, he doesn't have a camera crew and safety experts following him around keeping him safe. <_<

http://blogs.sun.com/rama/entry/bear_grylls_comes_clean