Limited edition 1/48 weathered 1J and TV Kaki

carlodibi

The shop I ordered the Kaki called me to pick it up (a couple of weeks ago). It wasn't included in the original package (which I collected a couple of months ago), but Yamato seems to remember that they owe us the TWO sets of hands as advertized on Macross Chronicle site.

• 4 weeks later...

Both were made to order... but not many people care for Hayao so not many people ordered them. The second hand sellers bought extra Max TV-1As because they figured a lot of people wouldn't be aware of how to get them and would really want them after they were released. Since those sellers are still sitting on Max TV-1As they can't get rid of for a profit they chose not to bother with Hayao.

• 1 year later...

Both were made to order... but not many people care for Hayao so not many people ordered them. The second hand sellers bought extra Max TV-1As because they figured a lot of people wouldn't be aware of how to get them and would really want them after they were released. Since those sellers are still sitting on Max TV-1As they can't get rid of for a profit they chose not to bother with Hayao.

Well I guess the time has come for the 1/48 Chronicles Max VF-1A TV Ver. to be a hot seller. In the past two weeks all of the stock I've been sitting on for near two years has been snatched up quick. One guy even purchased a total of seven. Checked ebay and didn't find any more posted. Anybody know why the spike in interest not that I'm complaining.

Edited by Save