Body Jack - 1987 OVA - Sexy Comedy - Subtitled

Area88

BodyJackVHS.jpg

Description: Dr. Toyama takes control of the body of a beautiful girl with his strange invention. He lets the young Asagedani "slip into" her body so he can see how it real feels to be a girl. Then Komaba's classmate, the equally beautiful Nakano, surprises "him" and mistakes his activities for a sexual advance from her friend.

Body Jack - torrent

I think no-one wants to admit having watched it... :rolleyes: A friend who has seen it (ahem!) tells me that its basically a pr0n version of Project A-Ko or Kimagure Orange Road, in terms of artistic style. Basically about 10 minutes of plot and twenty minutes of relatively mild hentai.

Or so I'm informed. cough!

• 1 month later...

Unless someone beats me to it, I will try and get this uploaded onto megaupload by the end of the week.

Infact I will be changing all my torrent links to direct download links very soon.

Also just to let you know Body Jack was our most successful release, for an 80's OVA to be downloaded over 5,250 times was very impressive. Previously our record was Cosmos Pink Shock with 2,633 downloads.

Hey A88, do you have any interest in doing Pink Noise OVA 3: Evil Dragon War Chronicles 1?

Hey Ginrai, yeah we are currently subbing it. It's 40% complete. Translator is only holiday right now so no current progress is being made on it. It will be released very soon!