Yellowed DYRL Minmay (ARII)?

richardthebrave

Hi guys, just wanna ask if this item i just bought got yellowed or was there production mistakes when this was made:

IMG_0972-2.jpg

i got it LIB already (the stand and base i forgot to include in the pic). notice that the dress is marine green instead of light green, the ribbon and the sash are in deeper color compared to the pic below:

minmay_dyrl_med.jpg

what do you guys think?

and just in case i do repaint this, what particular color and brand should i use? will MR.Color or Tamiya paint work for this?

Edited by richardthebrave

It's just another color scheme, nothing is wrong with your figure or paint. But if you want to paint it again to get cannon color scheme, I think that Mr. Color paints would work.

@Vi-RS, fhrex - nice. let's show some Minmay love here. please do post pics :)

@optimator88 - yes, Deculture emanates from this figure.

@cool8or - oh i see. can you please pm or post me a link showing the variants of color schemes for this minmay? thanks! ^_^

@Valk009 - haha! well the skin is still the same hue though. just the dress color scheme is different.

i guess the part where the dress color was different but the skin color is still regular hue was the one that got me thinking their might be a possibility that there was no yellowing involved.

Edited by richardthebrave