What release (Bandai/Yamato) are you holding out for?

ruskiiVFaussie

For me, it's the VT-1. (1/60 v.2 duh)

med_gallery_3118_347_249317.jpg

I have a huge list of must haves, eventually they will make it in my collection, but the one that must come first before all is the VT-1. :ph34r:

My list in order of importance/must have first -

VT-1

VF-11B

VF-1D

VE-1

CF-1A

fit the 1J Hikaru with GBP-1S combo pack before the CF-1A if indeed it does come in a combo pack.

Max 1S

Milla 1J

Max 1J

Another 2 VF-11Bs.

Max and Millia VF-22's

Another VF-1S Hikaru.

and all sorts of other crap that i can't live without. :lol:

Probably important wow releases like Bandai 1/100 VF-2SS and VF-4 will be must haves before anything ese in my list, butthose are cheap

Our lists here are for the most expensive stuffs.

so have fun, let's plan it all out! :)

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

My priority is Macross TV so my next targets are the CF-1A and the Virginroad. Will skip the 1/60 M&Ms for now. Will end up buy a few CF-1A's, want that Skull squadron diorama.

Have what I want from DYRL. May get tempted to buy the Elint seeker, but low prio atm.

Have what I want from Zero. Hopefully the D will come soon.

For Macross Plus, still debating whether to give in and get a YF-19 to complete the trio. I'm very happy with the VF-11B but my YF-21 is a floppy mess, the YF-19 is often described as worse :unsure:

Frontier 1/60s are rather meh, bought the Ozma and that's it for now but will get the Quarter when it comes out.

Love the VF-22S so more Macross 7 hopefully.

Not to bad, a few valks and a Macross on the must have list.

Edited by Bri

The way I am going lately I am not holding out on any of them I am buying almost all of them. The only thing I am not buying right now is the Macross Plus stuff (exception for the Macross Quarter) but that's only because I can't afford to buy all these new Yamato releases coming up and the new Bandai releases. I am really looking forward to the Elint and the Max and Mira though.

First on my list is the VF-1A in Mass Production Colors.

Eta next month. I don't have it on preorder since I'll be going on vacation with in September. I don't want it to go out for shipping on the August 31st and for me to be gone when it is suppose to arrive.

Yeah, Money is a huge issue for me, as is space. But the two I am holding out for are the Elintseeker and the Ostrich. Two of my favorites. Unfortunately it looks like I will not have enough $$$ upon release unless I sell a whole bunch of stuff.

Not announced yet, a re-release 1/60 VF-0A Shin (All faults fixed), 1/60 VF-0D, V2 Stealth 1J. :p

Announced and pre-ordered, Yamato 1/60 VF-1S LV, V2 Max and Millia 1J. :p

And a 1/60 VF-25S but only if made by Yamato. :)

I have the VE, VT, low cis VF-1s, the DX Frontier... and *gasp* the DX armored ozma on order.

after the new GBP armor later... that might be it for me until the SDF-1 next year. Well, depending on what/if the new sculpt proimised by Graham ends up being.

As much as I like the M&M paint schemes, I don't think I'll be getting either the 1j or 22 versions unless they go on sale sometime.

Aside from Skull Leader (1/48 and 1/60 Zero and DYRL versions)

I'm holding out for a VF-17 or VF-117 done PROPERLY. So Bandai probably won't get my money on that one... I'm hoping Yamato can leverage their Macross VFX2 license if they still have it to make at least a Blue-trimmed VF-17D (which is the cooler one anyway)

As far as the Bandai DXs go, I already have the Armored Ozma custom pre-ordered and will pre-order the Quarter next month and then holding off on any further purchases of DX releases until they come out with a VF-27 or VF-171. I'm not satisfied with the VF-25 DXs enough to complete the quartet by getting Alto's VF, particularly the movie one which looks like Bobby got his hands on it while Alto was not looking.

As for Yamato, I don't have any further immediate wants except to get a 1/60 VF-1D after it's gone down in price by maybe $10 or so. I guess I'm holding out for a VF-0D after that.

Bandai's Quarter and Monster are about the only two I'm holding out for. If Yamato makes a smaller Macross at a lower price point then I will add that to the list, too.

Same here, Qarter and Monster, no VF-25 Armor since I am out of cash for Tranformers atm :ph34r:

same as others... i'm only getting VT-1, VE-1 and Armored Ozma for this year (get the expensive stuff out of the way)... i'll wait 'til next year to get the M&M 1Js and the TV 1As... hopefully they'll be on sale by then like everybody's predicting (and i know what Agent will say "why wouldn't they... it's the trend" :lol:)...

...Alto's VF, particularly the movie one which looks like Bobby got his hands on it while Alto was not looking.

hahaha :lol:

Are we talking just about stuff we know will be coming out in the upcoming months?

Or are we also including stuff we'd go crazy-go-nuts for once it's officially announced? :unsure:

Yup. Time and money. We need more of them.

I recently cut down on my toy purchases, because

1) I aint earning as much as I used to. (Pay cut of 25%)

2) I aint got as much time as I want to for playing with my toys. (My VF22S and YF19 25th anni are still in their boxes after I took them out to inspect for a total of 30 minutes.)

So, my list of must-buys:

1) VT1 and VE1 (Because these were never released back in the 1/48 days)

2) both SDFs by Yamato and Bandai (because I could never afford the old SDF when I was a teen)

3) a few good quality Monsters (because they're Monsters :) )

4) (Milk the fans for all it's worth) 1/48 Perfect Edition model kit VF25S Ozma with Super parts and Armor parts sold separately. One can dream. :)

Edited by blacklotus

4) (Milk the fans for all it's worth) 1/48 Perfect Edition model kit VF25S Ozma with Super parts and Armor parts sold separately. One can dream. :)

This would come on top of my list if this dream comes true.

Bring on the Super and Armor parts in a set! I'll get them all sooner or later. Although given the size of the 1/72 Armored 25S, I wonder how big it would be for a 1/49 25S armored? :ph34r:

This would come on top of my list if this dream comes true.

Bring on the Super and Armor parts in a set! I'll get them all sooner or later. Although given the size of the 1/72 Armored 25S, I wonder how big it would be for a 1/49 25S armored? :ph34r:

To scale, it'll be 1.5 times as tall as the 1/72 Armor 25s, 1.5x and 1.5x as wide and thick as the 1/72 version. 1/48 is 1.5x bigger than 1/72.

1/72 scale VF25S is about 25cm. So, the 1/48 will be about 37.5cm. 1 foot plus in height. (Bandai is already equipped to do such big models from the Perfect Gundam experience. :))

If Bandai ever release this, I can safely bet that the super parts and armor parts will be sold separately, just like the Perfect Gundam/Zaku with their optional led light up parts. It also lowers the cost per model, but for the fans in us, we'll definitely queue up to buy the add-on Supers and Armors. :lol:

Edited by blacklotus

To scale, it'll be 1.5 times as tall as the 1/72 Armor 25s, 1.5x and 1.5x as wide and thick as the 1/72 version. 1/48 is 1.5x bigger than 1/72.

1/72 scale VF25S is about 25cm. So, the 1/48 will be about 37.5cm. 1 foot plus in height. (Bandai is already equipped to do such big models from the Perfect Gundam experience. :))

If Bandai ever release this, I can safely bet that the super parts and armor parts will be sold separately, just like the Perfect Gundam/Zaku with their optional led light up parts. It also lowers the cost per model, but for the fans in us, we'll definitely queue up to buy the add-on Supers and Armors. :lol:

Sweet dreams. ^_^

But not entirely impossible! Not very probable either for a S type...

lol anything that you desire.

Alright then, in order of preference . . .

1) 1/2000 TV-STYLE SDF-1

2) Regults with articulated Zent' inside (though I have a feeling they'll be 1/60 scale rather than 1/48 <_< )

3) VF-171 EX (Frontier style with M7's dark color scheme)

At this point in my mecha collecting days, these would be the only things that would pique my interest and make me consider breaking out the proverbial wallet.

Alright then, in order of preference . . .

1) 1/2000 TV-STYLE SDF-1

2) Regults with articulated Zent' inside (though I have a feeling they'll be 1/60 scale rather than 1/48 <_< )

3) VF-171 EX (Frontier style with M7's dark color scheme)

At this point in my mecha collecting days, these would be the only things that would pique my interest and make me consider breaking out the proverbial wallet.

1/60 scale for the win! :p 1/100 Glaug Toynami will have a pilot inside inside?

I want a few items from their Robot Damashii line. Like these Macross Frontier items...

How about this SMS Monster destroid...

post-7534-1248584737_thumb.jpg

And Klan Klan's Q-Rhea Pixie Squadron Leader

post-7534-1248584761_thumb.jpg