Macfarlane Toys Alien Queen

Phyrox

Just wanted to let anyone who is as big an Aliens fan as I am but had not yet seen or heard about this toy (as MW seems almost as much about toys/"collectables" as macross itself).

Just got mine in the mail, and I can't tell you how pleased I am with it.

It is WAY bigger than the old Halcyon kit, very nicely detailed, and mean as all hell.

I think I got mine online for in the $30s. After the years and years of suffering with no adequate Queen Alien (save my expensive Halcyon) salvation is here at last.

Did I mention it was big? Came in a box fit for a barbie car (I thought it would come in a box similar in size to the previous Aliens vs. Predater deluxe set).

To sum up: if you are a fan of Aliens (I'll even allow you Alien3 and Resurection fans in on it), or Movie Monsters...this is a must have!

-oh ya, it comes with a host colonist (stuck to a wall and complete with chestburster). I didn't even take that out of the package though.

I bought that 1/6 Hicks and Alien box set - Hicks ain't bad but the alien figure really stinks. MY favourite Aliens toy merchandise is still the Action Fleet vehicles. MY Dropship was hard won on ebay!

I could use some "state of the bad ass art" marines toys, complete with tactical nukes, pulse rifles, sharp sticks, etc. ^_^

Edited by Vinny

hehe, that's a nice star wars 12" collection. But that old vader looks naked without his cape and he's holding a newer version of the lightsaber, right? I remember those old 12" sabers were suppose to be held like mugs. :p:D:lol:

hehe, that's a nice star wars 12" collection. But that old vader looks naked without his cape and he's holding a newer version of the lightsaber, right? I remember those old 12" sabers were suppose to be held like mugs.   

Yeah those two are from when I was a wee tot. I have long since lost vader's cape and 'saber. The one he's holding is a pewter lightsaber that comes with the Knights of the Old Republic PC preorder. :lol:

Feh..THIS is what you guys sould be saving your pennies for:

Yes, that is quite pimp...

Aliens, shmaliens, when is sombody going to make a decent set of Colonial Marines figures? Every attempt so far as been somewhat half-assed :angry:

Graham

What's up Macfarlane? Bring on the Power Loader damnit! :lol:

~G25

Hang on, we're in for some chop.

I've been in love with this company's products ever since they did the Danger Girls. All I can say is God bless McFarlane.

Speaking of Alien(s), has anyone else here have the original Alien movie pop up in their theaters?

Edited by myk

Aliens, shmaliens, when is sombody going to make a decent set of Colonial Marines figures? Every attempt so far as been somewhat half-assed  :angry:

Graham

The only good Marines figures were the GI JOE 12" conversion kits and the resin 1/35 scale Colonial Marines made by..er...forgot who they were ;p

The company that makes them is "EVA Models", or at least a version of it. Here is a link

hudson.jpg

badvas.jpg

sg12.jpg

BDUsfrnt.jpg

Is that the airsoft conversion kit? I played once witha guy who had one. It even had the numbers moving down as he unloaded his clip. So bad ass. If only they made an airsoft H&K VP-70, then you could go full on marine on someone :p